Author Topic: Proud to be bald: but if you could have all of your hair back?  (Read 68560 times)

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
Re: Proud to be bald: but if you could have all of your hair back?
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2012, 09:15:46 AM »
Past of couple of days I have been thinking of letting ine grow again for a bit. toying with it!

Nooooo please!!!  :'( :'( :'(

;)

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2012, 09:19:11 PM »
Past of couple of days I have been thinking of letting ine grow again for a bit. toying with it!

Wow, say it isn't so!
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline YoungSlyBaldGuy

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2012, 06:26:38 PM »

My newest regimen has been shaving about once every 7 days.

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2012, 07:22:32 PM »

My newest regimen has been shaving about once every 7 days.
;D wait until you get some years on you, grows alot faster.  Enjoy being young it only happens once.
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Brownimation

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2012, 08:00:13 PM »
There are plenty of times I wish I had a full head of hair.  To be honest though, I feel like most of my life I've struggled to find a haircut that suits me.  Sometimes I feel like that was a sign that I was just meant to be bald.

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2012, 02:44:44 AM »
No I'll just stay bald I could grow a ponytail again like I had in the 90's but I'm keeping a razor shaved head

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2013, 05:54:58 AM »
I've never been happier since I shaved it off -- I'm sure that if I grew it again I would be less happy -- that would be madness.

The funny thing is though today I was looking at some photos of when I had hair and [today] I thought that I looked pretty good then but I didn't think that at the time. I must generally feel better about myself now.

Also, I really like shaving it everyday. When anyone gets a haircut they usually feel better about having "tidied things up a bit" and this is something that I get to experience everyday. And I love the sound of the razor cutting through the hair.

Sometimes I think that I'm getting a little weird about it [maybe obsessed or something?] but then I just head on over to the DE thread and realise that I'm not that bad at all.

Offline Arty Chris

• Sly
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2013, 06:56:12 AM »
I think I'd prefer to be bald!

Hmmm.... that's not enough! I LOVE being bald!

(Maybe I'd have it back just so I could relive the moment of having it cut off again!!!)

Offline Bilko1

• Super Sly
  • Glad To Be Bald-by-choice
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2013, 12:48:21 PM »
I am bald by choice and am very happy to be so. I wouldn't go back to having hair, ever.
BaldBill

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2013, 06:28:24 PM »
Hair no more.

No doubts.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2013, 03:41:43 PM »
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline lsflipper

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2013, 01:23:49 PM »
I would only have hair again if it was thick and healthy like it was when I was in my 20s. But with time it got thin and unhealthy looking, so I will just remain bald.
Larry the bald guy

Offline Todo Duro

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2013, 05:36:14 PM »
No effin' way, unless I could get decent, straight, thick, style-able hair that is. And green eyes that shoot laser beams. And a private island in the South Pacific. And a time-travelling DeLorean.

Nah, it's just not gonna happen, and just as well cause I feel better bald than I ever did with my hair on. Those few times I've been lazy and allowed it to regrow for maybe a couple of weeks (hardly past a #3 buzz) I could actually feel my confidence drop one notch every time I walked by a mirror... never again.
.: you must laugh and sing if you want to conquer the world :.

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2013, 02:09:00 PM »
No effin' way, unless I could get decent, straight, thick, style-able hair that is. And green eyes that shoot laser beams. And a private island in the South Pacific. And a time-travelling DeLorean.

Nah, it's just not gonna happen, and just as well cause I feel better bald than I ever did with my hair on. Those few times I've been lazy and allowed it to regrow for maybe a couple of weeks (hardly past a #3 buzz) I could actually feel my confidence drop one notch every time I walked by a mirror... never again.
Yepper and your looking Good !   8)
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2013, 03:26:10 PM »
I'm happy being bald. I think the only way I'd ever consider having hair again would be if I could look the same as I did when I was 18.  Without ever having to worry about going gray.
Hair is over rated.

Enter your email address: