Author Topic: Skinhead?!  (Read 21940 times)

Offline **sticks**

• Sly
  • "This World is not This World"
Re: Skinhead?!
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2007, 10:54:03 AM »
Oh boy, here we go again.  g@@4 

I have an idea to stop this before it gets out of hand again...  Let's dance!!!   !B@  !B@ !B@

alright...if u say so...

!B@ !B@ !B@ !B@ !B@ !B@ !B@

P@^

d5c*

BaldRob

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2007, 11:04:43 AM »
Oh boy, here we go again.  g@@4 

I have an idea to stop this before it gets out of hand again...  Let's dance!!!   !B@  !B@ !B@

alright...if u say so...

!B@ !B@ !B@ !B@ !B@ !B@ !B@

P@^

d5c*

A bunch of bald guys dancing... that's a site for the ages!!

P@^ )& d5c*

tsshaver1

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2007, 07:45:42 PM »
 am not anti military, that is your perception. I am anti Bush and anti Iraq war and that those kids in the  current military over there are dying for a war built on false pretenses.  It is a nasty business. I did not mean to insult you. But don't you see that you also insult me? You expressed a political opinion and I expressed a differing political opinion as is my right which is guaranteed by the Constitution. I have read it. Have you? Every one of worth in this country admires and respects the armed forces. It is not the exclusive providence of the right wing or ex military. We opponents of the current regime do not respect the leaders that send them off as cannon fodder in an unnecessary war. I lived 5 blocks from the World Trade Center. I saw what happened.  I know that Saddam was not behind what happened that day and yet we continue to squander our resources including. most importantly, the brave young men and women dying in a senseless war while Osama is unaccounted for. Sorry, but the right wing has been a disaster for this country.  You can go to any church you choose just keep it private. Many so called "Christians" want me dead. Fundamentalism no matter the deity is dangerous to our very existence as human beings

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2007, 09:16:41 PM »
am not anti military, that is your perception. I am anti Bush and anti Iraq war and that those kids in the  current military over there are dying for a war built on false pretenses.  It is a nasty business. I did not mean to insult you. But don't you see that you also insult me? You expressed a political opinion and I expressed a differing political opinion as is my right which is guaranteed by the Constitution. I have read it. Have you? Every one of worth in this country admires and respects the armed forces. It is not the exclusive providence of the right wing or ex military. We opponents of the current regime do not respect the leaders that send them off as cannon fodder in an unnecessary war. I lived 5 blocks from the World Trade Center. I saw what happened.  I know that Saddam was not behind what happened that day and yet we continue to squander our resources including. most importantly, the brave young men and women dying in a senseless war while Osama is unaccounted for. Sorry, but the right wing has been a disaster for this country.  You can go to any church you choose just keep it private. Many so called "Christians" want me dead. Fundamentalism no matter the deity is dangerous to our very existence as human beings

You have well and truly lost the plot.  Nobody ever accused you of being anti-military.  I have also read the Constitution.   With respect to freedom of speech (and freedom of religion), the First Amendment says:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I don't see anything there or anywhere else in the Constitution guaranteeing you the right to pollute the internet with your mad, delusional and paranoid rantings -- or obligating the rest of us to provide you with a forum to use for such purposes. 

The subject matter in this thread has absolutely nothing to do with any of the things you're complaining about.  Quit trying to hijack the conversation and twisting things that have been said to suit your bizarre agenda.  It's getting quite tiresome.    D@^^

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2007, 11:56:30 PM »
Tim, WTF?  Where is it mentioned that you are anti-military?  Who expressed a political opinion besides you?  Who insulted you?  Why do you have to keep bringing up Political and Religious topics?  Most of us have enough drama in our offline lives, we don't want to have it here.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 06:45:55 AM »
Many so called "Christians" want me dead. Fundamentalism no matter the deity is dangerous to our very existence as human beings

Razor X's "Delusional and Paranoid" comment is very appropriate. No one on this website wished death upon you.

Though I'm beginning to think most people on this website would wish you would just go away and shave yourself til your heart's content.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

jusbnme

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 06:55:00 AM »
So...I guess we're not dancing then???   :-\

jusbnme

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2007, 08:24:04 AM »
I was trying to be nice about this whole issue Tim but I accidentally came across this thread again and I just can't stand it.  I have to agree with Schro, and probably a lot more guys on this forum, that it would be best for everyone if you would just leave the forum.  It's seems ever since you have joined you have done nothing but try to stir up trouble and try to force your beliefs down our throats.  Nobody is personally attacking you and nobody ever has.  I don't understand why you want to keep trying to single yourself out.  Most everybody on this site is very accepting of anyone no matter race, sexual preference, etc...  It's almost like you want people to dislike you or something weird like that.  I just don't get you man, or other people that act like you.  I mean do you need a hug or what?  I'll be happy to give you one if that's all it is.  I would even be willing to shave my genitals if I thought it would loosen you up a bit, or at least stop you from being so dramatic all the time.  But I don't think it would do any good.  You seem to be a person that lives for drama.  I don't know if this post will get me jerked from the site or not but to be honest I really don't care.  Don't get me wrong, I care about the site itself and love it but I would rather be kicked off of this forum than have to listen to one more of Tim's rants.  It's like Tyler said, we have enough drama going on in our offline lives.  We don't need it here, which is a great get away from the usual everyday crap.     
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 08:40:08 AM by Lance »

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2007, 08:41:53 AM »
It's seems ever since you have joined you have done nothing but try to stir up trouble and trying to force your beliefs down our throats.  Nobody is personally attacking you and nobody ever has. 

Bingo.
Most everybody on this site is very accepting of anyone no matter race, sexual preference, etc...  It's almost like you want people to dislike you or something weird like that.  I just don't get you man, or other people that act like you. 

Bingo #2.
I would even be willing to shave my genitals if I thought it would loosen you up a bit, or at least stop you from being so dramatic all the time. 

!@!@ Lance, did you have to go there?  :*))

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2007, 08:45:35 AM »

I would even be willing to shave my genitals if I thought it would loosen you up a bit, or at least stop you from being so dramatic all the time. 

How do I get rid of the visual this has conjured up?   :o

jusbnme

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2007, 08:50:15 AM »

Yes, it had to be done my friend. 

jusbnme

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2007, 08:52:14 AM »
How do I get rid of the visual this has conjured up?   :o

I don't know???  You could try rubbing alcohol but that would probably sting a bit.  Or maybe if we just...hmmm...DANCE!!!  !B@ !B@ !B@  Like I had suggested in the first place.   :D :D :D

BaldRob

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2007, 09:26:12 AM »
I tend to stay away from any political discussions on any forum but...

You expressed a political opinion and I expressed a differing political opinion as is my right which is guaranteed by the Constitution.

Actually, it is not opinion the the media is liberal... it is a fact.  The sad thing about that is that the media should be neutral (defined as plural of MEDIUM or MIDDLE) which it is not.  Even Fox News, which used to be semi-conservative is leaning left more and more.

I know that Saddam was not behind what happened that day and yet we continue to squander our resources...

While Saddam may not have been directly behind the terrorist attacks of 9/11, he was a direct threat to our safety by harboring and promoting terrorist attacks.

I am anti Bush and anti Iraq war and that those kids in the  current military over there are dying for a war built on false pretenses.

False pretenses... better check again.  In the mid/late 90's, it was a given fact that Saddam had WMDs and was sponsoring terrorist activities.  In fact, prominent Democrats spoke out saying that he needed to be removed from power because of his activities that were a direct threat to the safety of our nation.

I did not mean to insult you. But don't you see that you also insult me?

No one insulted you... a statement was made and you took it personally and chose to respond.

Sorry, but the right wing has been a disaster for this country...  ...Fundamentalism no matter the deity is dangerous to our very existence as human beings

And the left wing is so much better??  :o :o :o :o  Personally, I like to believe that everyone should pull their own weight and not have to support those who choose not to be contributing members of society.  And, if you choose to look at the basic tenets of the "right wing", you'll find that they believe in smaller and less governmental bodies, which in turn results in less involvement in day to day life.

On the opposite side of the coin, I seem to recall a massive increase in governmental bodies when the "left wing" was in power because everyone needs a handout on the backs of hard working tax paying citizens... and more involvement by the government in our day to day lives.

And yes, fundamentalism is a very dangerous thing... and just who are we fighting?  Radical fundamentalists who want nothing more than to see our way of life wiped off the face of the earth!  Which would you rather have?

The biggest thing that most left wingers forget is that we didn't start this war... but we are working very hard to finish it despite the efforts of so-called anti-Bush, anti-Iraq War groups and individuals.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2007, 10:51:41 AM »
Phew, I'm exhausted.... O:O

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2007, 02:17:36 PM »
Tyler, Lance, Rob, Razor, and Schro:  Well said gentlemen.

Tim:  Please stop attack everyone's belief system.  We do a great job of keeping the political and religous comments off this board, but sometimes one will slip in.  Here is a recent example:

Quote from:  link=topic=1876.msg31094#msg31094 date=1180574199
Quote from:  link=topic=1876.msg31072#msg31072 date=1180568384
just picked up my scrip. hopefully in seven days i will quit. PRAY FOR ME.
Good luck to you. I am not religious and do not pray. I didn't  pray when I quit. It is up to you, not external forces. You can do it!  :)

The first and last part of the comment was appropriate and kind.  THe middle attacked what may be giving him encouragement and support.  We don't know if his faith is what keeps him going.  But who are we to attack what gives someone encouragement and support? 

We can differ religously and still respect each others belief system.  The same can be said of political beliefs.  If you truly believe and can justify them, more power.  Just keep it to yourself.  Politics and religon can destroy more relationships.  Tyler has a good reason for posting guidelines. 

Let's not cause strife.  When you do, you only hurt one person; that being yourself. 

This board does not care if you are Democrat, Republican, or Whig.  Some of the main posters here are politically conservative (perhaps due to the strong military presence).  That must be kept in mind when reading the post.  There may be times that it is difficult to be quiet.  But at the cost of harmony, be it here or in face-to-face conversation, it is sometimes needed.

You can offer the board quite a bit.  Just stop being so "in your face".
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt