Author Topic: Piercings  (Read 32582 times)

Offline Koaa2

• Super Sly
Re: Piercings
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2007, 09:48:43 AM »
Just wondering, what does it feel like to have your tongue pierced? Do you always feel that metal in your mouth?

I have known a few guys who have had penis piercings, not quite sure what they get from it or if changes the sensations during sex. I think it could be dangerous in some ways.
"Wherever you go, there you are"

Offline sgbsteve

• BBC And Lovin It
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 06:35:23 PM »
I just got this redone about 3 months ago.  I used to have both arms done but I've had them out for a while.

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 03:36:08 PM »

My reply to those who would say " but what about when your 70?", is; in my seventies, I'll have a lot more things to worry about than my tat's, lol.

When I am in my 70's I will look down at my tatts and (hopefully) remember "Mi Vida Loca".

I would much rather have tatts that are all green and undefined than just plain ol pale white saggy skin with liver spots the size of silver dollars.
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »
Damn Steve, that is 1 mean surface piercing. I had my nose bridge done in early 2000 but took it out after 6 months as it started to reject and would have left a mean scar.

Marz, I totally agree mate. If u look at an old sailor who has his forearms covered in tattoos at age 80 and you look at the forearms of an untattooed man at 80 years of age, the non tattooed mans arms can look just as "bad"

I'm on the road to my left arm full sleeve. I have the top 1/3 done. Next year I plan on bring it all the way down to the wrist and Lord willing, the right arm to follow.

Offline BaldBen

• Super Sly
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2008, 04:02:37 PM »
I'm on the road to my left arm full sleeve. I have the top 1/3 done. Next year I plan on bring it all the way down to the wrist and Lord willing, the right arm to follow.
Is that the same arm with your kid's name. That's cool!!

Working my way down too, brutha J!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2008, 04:10:09 PM »
pierced my ear on the 23rd. put a 12gs hoop in a couple days ago. staying with that for now, as it is big enough to look decent and yet not interfere with the job stuff.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2008, 04:39:52 PM »

Well done Ben, you have quite a lot of ink there bro. Most of it is black and grey I see too, like mine.

No the script is on my right forearm. I've recently completed a 12 hour 1/3 sleeve on my left arm. Will post a pic next time around.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2008, 06:13:02 PM »

Nice work Ben

I dig the whole grey and black only..

it'll look great down to the wrists..

one thing though, why not ditch the hair on your arms to show off the tatts a bit more clear? I figured if I ever had sleeves or a nice piece I would want a slick canvas for the work! ;)

Looks great though!

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2008, 06:29:34 PM »
Marz, I totally agree mate. If u look at an old sailor who has his forearms covered in tattoos at age 80 and you look at the forearms of an untattooed man at 80 years of age, the non tattooed mans arms can look just as "bad"

Old sailors are just badasses anyway.

I am working from my belly out, It will be a year or more before I have anything near a sleeve.
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2008, 07:38:44 PM »
I want to get my ears redone and if I could afford it I would be shirted. I have 3 tats now and want more, manymany more.

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2008, 09:33:40 PM »

My reply to those who would say " but what about when your 70?", is; in my seventies, I'll have a lot more things to worry about than my tat's, lol.

When I am in my 70's I will look down at my tatts and (hopefully) remember "Mi Vida Loca".

I would much rather have tatts that are all green and undefined than just plain ol pale white saggy skin with liver spots the size of silver dollars.

I think with todays technology, skill and education when you look down at your tats I should hope they look a little better than that!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2008, 10:29:44 PM »
Shdwwlk, dont you have a 00g septum? Did you stretch that or dermal punch it?

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »
Shdwwlk, dont you have a 00g septum? Did you stretch that or dermal punch it?

Yup it's 00g, I stretched it from 14.

I wouldn't recommend dermal punches for anything except the top part of your ear because your actually losing flesh, and if you decide to take it out later, there is no hope for it to shrink back to a reasonable size and your nose would look like its collapsed because everything in there is gone, when your stretching it just displaces the flesh.

Sorry for the rant :P

Offline outsider82

• Sly
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2008, 12:40:35 AM »
Hey guys, I'm still round, still have the slybaldguy going on! Don't regret it either.

Last weekend I got both my lobes pierced. They look great. 

I dont think anyone is too old for piercings. I don't think i could get a tattoo myself, thats not to say i don't like other people getting them.

Out

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2008, 09:43:30 AM »
Hey guys, I'm still round, still have the slybaldguy going on! Don't regret it either.
Last weekend I got both my lobes pierced. They look great. 
I dont think anyone is too old for piercings.
Out
Outsider,
It's good news that you've made the long term commitment to being SLY.
But are you an older SLY guy? In your mid-40's? For some reason I thought you were a younger SLY brutha. So your reason for the piercings was some sort of mid-life crisis? What can I say! You got "two" lobes pierced. Twice as much pain, twice as much gain!

I got my one lobe pierced during my senior year in high school. I very seldom wear the "bling" now. I should, cause the hole is gonna close up.

JDog, dude, you wear that bling well.
Cheers to both of you, SLY Aussie bruthas

Rodger, Over and Out  O0

Enter your email address: