Author Topic: Tapatalk  (Read 33627 times)

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
Re: Tapatalk
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2013, 05:51:21 PM »
I'll post some comparative screen shots of the old and new versions so you can judge for yourself.

Thanks Doug!
Lynchy

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2013, 06:52:07 PM »
Picture, as promised...

Here's the forum's latest threads and comments on the regular version of Tapatalk.

Here's the same information as viewed through Tapatalk HD.

Basically, I would compare the HD version to an email program. You have the latest threads on the left side of the screen and the posts within that thread on the right.

The one down side I see to the HD version is that it isn't a universal app (at least in the iOS App Store) like the non-HD version is. Tapatalk HD is for the iPad and Tapatalk 2 (which appears to be like Tapatalk HD) is for the iPhone/iPod.

This is my take on Tapatalk HD. I have no experience with Tapatalk 2.
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2013, 02:01:25 AM »
Thanks Doug, might splurge and get it!
Lynchy

Offline Thebaldnation

• wanting to bring our Bald community closer together
  • Sly
    • ThebaldNation
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2014, 11:18:07 AM »
Ive been thinkingabout buying this app for my iphone but have been a little leary about it, but now after reading these posts i think i will. just another reason why SBG is awesome! thanks fellas!
<!-- Facebook Badge START --><a href="http://www.facebook.com/people/Baldguy-Thebaldnationsbest/1827707468" title="Baldguy Thebaldnationsbest" target="_TOP" style="font-family: &quot;lucida grande&quot;,tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-
[url=http

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2014, 02:20:26 PM »
Ive been thinkingabout buying this app for my iphone but have been a little leary about it, but now after reading these posts i think i will. just another reason why SBG is awesome! thanks fellas!

I do recommend Tapatalk for your iPhone. It's a good additional way to participate on the SBG forum.

Using Tapatalk right now !

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re:
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2014, 05:27:11 AM »
I use tapatalk on my galaxy note 2, its great, easy to use and a lot easier than using the website on a smartphone