Author Topic: 21 and receeding, trying to decide whether to become a SBG  (Read 12579 times)

Offline Ian

• UK Baldie
  • Super Sly
Re: 21 and receeding, trying to decide whether to become a SBG
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2007, 04:10:21 AM »
Nice one Jimmy,looks good  8)
I knew I was going bald when it was taking longer and longer to wash my face

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2007, 04:19:12 PM »
Looks like a plan, bro
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2007, 08:01:36 PM »
Dangerscouse, welcome to the SLY side.    8)

Offline Christian

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2007, 01:52:18 PM »
Welcome on board! I guess it was a very good idea to shave it all off. Looks much better!
Hope you like it!

Stay sly!
:)

BALDANDRE

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2007, 02:02:58 PM »
DANGERSCOUSE!

So dude, talk to us...you still sportin' the smooth, sly look? If so, are you liking it? Anyone like it/ hate it?

Details, man...would love to hear one way or another!

Hope you're keepin' it sly brother! 8)

Offline DangerScouse

• A prospective UK SBG
  • Learning the way of Sly
  • Myself at present
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2007, 06:25:52 AM »
Alright guys, apologies about the late response, i've been busy at University.

Im going to post something in the other section to do with reactions and all that, so stay tuned folks.

Jimmy.

(Still Sly, and Bald, and well, a Guy)

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2007, 08:07:32 AM »
   O0Ahoy, Jimmy. My mates have given you some solid advice based on experience. I can add only that you'll feel relieved at embracing what Mother Nature clearly intended. Bald is bold, honest, clean, and, in most cases, more flattering than the horseshoe, the comb-over, or inevitably expensive and unsuccessful "replacements." Most of the guys, especially those of us who have some years, will tell you that we wish we had gone sly long before we did. BTW, what are you studying and where? I have been a professor of English literature and religion for 40 years. Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline DangerScouse

• A prospective UK SBG
  • Myself at present
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2007, 10:11:05 AM »
Cheers ProfMelon,
At present Im at University in the UK, studying Paramedical Science, basically what i need to at the end become a British Paramedic, there is a lot of anatomy/physiology and pharmacology aswell as social issues within it, its a good course with hopefully a good ending.

As for the advice on here, its been, in a word, Great. I dont think i would have done it without the support from you guys,  i was just rather appreciative to find such a site, as i wasn't aware that any such resource existed. Im still considering a goatee though! (as advised by the wise Professor Melon)

Cheers guys, am gonna pop a post in the 'aftermath' section.

Stay Sly.
Jimmy.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007, 10:24:44 AM »
Alright guys, apologies about the late response, i've been busy at University.

Im going to post something in the other section to do with reactions and all that, so stay tuned folks.

Jimmy.

Nice to hear Jimmy...you still being sly that is!

Now, since you're a "sly guy"...step up my bald friend and change your avatar to show you with the hairfree gleamin, sly dome!
 8)

Offline eclipse41904

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2007, 11:00:55 AM »
Hey Danger!

Welcome aboard! I must agree with the other fellows, going SLY looks way better on you than the partial hair. Honestly...Dont you just just feel like a different person! I had the typical receding hairline like I told all the other brothers, but no hair loss at all. But I just shaved it all off in January and I LOVE IT. I really do. Just gives me that certain image, its hard to explain. Ill tell you this too, I dont have to worry about hair gel or shampoo now. Its awesome. My fiancee loves the new look and she cant stop rubbing my head haha...I think she got sick of all the gel I used and I used alot...but again, welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your new look...cause I know now Ill NEVER grow my hair out again...