Author Topic: Shaquille O Neal  (Read 2972 times)

Offline blackbaldman19

• Sly
Shaquille O Neal
« on: November 20, 2011, 11:45:19 AM »
he's the perfect example of Bald By Choice. he pulls it off very well, & he's pretty damn big

Lucky Him huh  :*))  O0

Slynito

Re: Shaquille O Neal
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 11:59:34 AM »
he's the perfect example of Bald By Choice. he pulls it off very well, & he's pretty damn big

Lucky Him huh  :*))  O0

He does pull off the BBC look, but there's a price to pay for being,"Large'. His huge shoe size, buying his clothes, not being able to squeeze into some cars or door ways. Shaq, endorsed sports gear for "Li Ning" in the PRC...he was their idol until Koby replaced him. My point is that Li Ning had nothing in Shaq or Koby's size in their product line. He!! Shaq couldn't get his foot into a taxi there...LOL!

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 12:00:50 PM »
Do you think it is still "BBC"?

Slynito

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 12:07:10 PM »

I think so...I've seen photos of him when he wasn't clean and there was a lot of fuzz on top. Didn't he have a head full of hair when he played for LSU?

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 12:47:37 PM »
he's looking good :)
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline blackbaldman19

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 07:00:04 PM »
He does pull off the BBC look, but there's a price to pay for being,"Large'. His huge shoe size, buying his clothes, not being able to squeeze into some cars or door ways. Shaq, endorsed sports gear for "Li Ning" in the PRC...he was their idol until Koby replaced him. My point is that Li Ning had nothing in Shaq or Koby's size in their product line. He!! Shaq couldn't get his foot into a taxi there...LOL!
[/quote]

he's like the robot from the movie "Iron Giant"  :*))

Offline blackbaldman19

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 07:00:41 PM »

Offline Keith183

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 03:59:18 PM »

I think so...I've seen photos of him when he wasn't clean and there was a lot of fuzz on top. Didn't he have a head full of hair when he played for LSU?

What does that mean? I guess I'm about the same age as him, and I had hair when he played at LSU :XX

Enter your email address: