Author Topic: Your First Tattoo  (Read 41953 times)

Offline Stewie

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Your First Tattoo
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2011, 03:44:17 PM »
My first tattoo was a demonic looking steer skull (what can I say? I'm a boy from the west.) That of course led to 10 more tattoos. Which will lead to even more.
Stewie

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2011, 06:45:30 PM »
This was my first and probably only one. It was for the recent anniversary of 9/11 and 5/2/11.
I am very pleased with it.
:)
Laura

Awesome, I like the design
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline lqsz89

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2011, 01:52:15 AM »
My first tattoo was a flaming chess knight. I'm very passionate about playing chess. It's one of my favorite things to do. I could never imagine not playing chess. It was kind of a nerdy thing to get but I like it anyway. My second tattoo is a celtic cross to symbolize my love for Christ.

Whatever you choose as a tattoo make sure it's something that means a lot to you. Take your time picking out a design. You will have it the rest of your life.

Offline Southworth14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2011, 05:27:41 AM »
My first tattoo was two twin flags in full color with the head of an American Eagle in the center.  On the top is a Cobra also in full color having to fight off a dragon coming from the bottom of the flag and a scorpion following close behind.  The piece is on my right shoulder and started off at about 8 inches in length.  Jesus was added on top that caps the shoulder surrounded by cherubs.  It is now a foot in length.  Yes they are addictive.  I now have another foor long sleeve on the other arm.  With my bald head in a sleeveless shirt they look pretty cool.

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2012, 05:50:38 PM »
My first, after worrying that old age and tattooing might be mutually exclusive was the Kansas City Chiefs Arrowhead just below the crick in my elbow on the inside of  my left arm. Now it seems as if it's always been there and I'm working on a design that will lead to a half sleeve, a partial pack piece , up to the neck and above the pec. I'll get it photographed and "up" when it's finished. Which won't be right away. Awesome being inked. Sorry I waited.  PJ

theman

« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2012, 08:58:00 PM »
My first tat was a cross on my left upper arm,  done with needle and thread wrapped around it and india black ink , bleed wipe poke.  Turned out pretty sweet wasn't drunk or even been drinking was around 11 yoa.   :D  Mom told me to scub until I got that ink off . :*))  can't do it it is a tat.  That is when I was about to see the door to the homestead .  But couple days it was good ! ;D

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2012, 04:15:12 PM »
My first was a small Hawaiian tiki on my left ankle. Got it in April of 2007. I've added four more since then.
Hair is over rated.

Offline Ironvalor

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2012, 11:28:22 AM »
First tattoo is on My lft bicep a Horse shoe with a bucking bronc inside of it and My buddies initials on the horse shoe. My buddy  Vincent Michael Day and I used to be just like brothers. And we always talked about riding off into the sunset on Mustangs just like John Wayne. Tragically Vinnie was taken from Me in a fatal Car crash. So I kept His memory alive as soon as I turned 17 I got that tat and I have gotten several since then.
Central Kentucky Leatherhead- Punga Incendia DTRT-EGH Central KY F.O.O.L.S.

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2012, 04:28:23 PM »
An honourable tattoo indeed.

Offline gutsygirl

• Surviving Chronic Illness with a Smile :D
  • Sly
  • Gutsy is as Gutsy does!
    • Naturally Gutsy - surviving gastrointestinal illness with a smile!
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2012, 07:49:34 PM »
I'm thinking about getting a tattoo.  Haven't had one yet.  I want it to say "DWYL" which stands for "Don't Waste Your Life," which is my personal motto.  Been thinking about inside my wrist so I see it all the time.  I believe what we give our time, money, effort, and heart to becomes our treasure, and I want God to be my treasure.  I want to pay attention to what I'm setting my hands to do and how I'm spending the time He has given me, so putting the tat near my hand would be a very visual and meaningful reminder of that.

Gutsy Girl
CRPSablaze.wordpress.com, NaturallyGutsy.com

theman

« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2012, 08:05:26 PM »
I'm thinking about getting a tattoo.  Haven't had one yet.  I want it to say "DWYL" which stands for "Don't Waste Your Life," which is my personal motto.  Been thinking about inside my wrist so I see it all the time.  I believe what we give our time, money, effort, and heart to becomes our treasure, and I want God to be my treasure.  I want to pay attention to what I'm setting my hands to do and how I'm spending the time He has given me, so putting the tat near my hand would be a very visual and meaningful reminder of that.

Gutsy Girl
[/quote) Great post and great thought ! It is good to hear a young person say that .   O0

Offline Hook'Em

• Super Sly
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2012, 09:34:06 AM »
My first tattoo is Hermes winged foot. I run marathons and plan on running one in all 50 states.  I'm going to add a star for every one i finish.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080722/samp3621da6c52487d03.jpg[/img]

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2012, 03:32:57 PM »
My first tattoo is Hermes winged foot. I run marathons and plan on running one in all 50 states.  I'm going to add a star for every one i finish.

Love the concept, although your ankle will get pretty full!