Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Trimming Your Head/Hair

cool article in men's health.

(1/3) > >>

PBurke:
What's the best cut to camouflage thinning hair?

Depends on the location of your fleeing follicles. If your hair is thinning all over, first try a thickening shampoo like Nioxin, says Sam DiMira, head barber at the Westgate Hotel barbershop in San Diego. For bald spots on your crown, wear your hair shaggy and tousled, enough to cover up the clearing--as long as you don't have to grow your hair any longer than an inch or two to do it. For a receding hairline, buy some time by wearing your hair combed forward, cut Caesarlike in a straight line, with some texture added to help hide the reverse creep. But be careful: "There is a fine, fine line between looking good and looking atrocious," says Johnna Pasquan, a barber at Gentleman's Quarters in Denver. When all else fails--and it eventually will--cut the denial, and your hair, very close. After all, 42 percent of the women we surveyed said bald is beautiful in their book.

I really like the last part of this one.

MR. CLEAN:
Staight Up  O0 Rock the Look right, & you can convert any woman to support the Movement  O:O

Paul:

--- Quote from: pburke on April 27, 2007, 07:37:00 PM --- After all, 42 percent of the women we surveyed said bald is beautiful in their book.

I really like the last part of this one.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, 4 out of 10?  Gotta check that statistic out tonight

MR. CLEAN:
Let me see, at the party last night I shot a good three-4 out of 6... I guess am just above average  8)

& if you believe that, I have a beautiful Plot on Mars to sell Ya! [Believe the Above Average jazz... The Numbers are Right  ;D Some nights your just that Good]

PBurke:

--- Quote from: MR. CLEAN on April 29, 2007, 03:16:35 PM ---Let me see, at the party last night I shot a good three-4 out of 6... I guess am just above average  8)

& if you believe that, I have a beautiful Plot on Mars to sell Ya! [Believe the Above Average jazz... The Numbers are Right  ;D Some nights your just that Good]

--- End quote ---

but if you woke up alone, you are still batting .000 in my book. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version