Author Topic: OK! First cut! big one! but...weird?  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
OK! First cut! big one! but...weird?
« on: November 15, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »
Hey!
After like one month and a week of headshaving, I've cut myself like big time, next to my left ear! I was a fool, I did the wrong move! it happens! I've got a ugly scar which will go away asap!
I started to bleed, blood on my head, ear, face, et cetera. This is normal! but, I've noticed some blood on my nose! I was bleeding (from the nose)! Is that normal? I normally don't bleed on that area unless I'm hurt.
The reason I've cut myself is a silly one, I was tired (mentally), I was stressed out, some folks came by and ... :)
So, how was your first cut/how are your regular cuts?...

be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
Re: OK! First cut! big one! but...weird?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 05:54:15 PM »
Hi Paul, so sorry to hear you cut yourself, hope it heals really fast. In my years of shaving and being shaved, I have not experienced a major bleeder, thank god. Be more careful next time. Best regards.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »
Paul sounds like you took a bad turn hope all is well. Just work around the sore spot for a while. Your sly look rocks. Take care O:O

Slynito

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 07:02:57 PM »
Sorry about your wound, Paul. My wost cut was while shaving when I had a bad cold...I sneezed and, ouch! Take care...

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 11:11:49 PM »
Sorry about your wound, Paul. My wost cut was while shaving when I had a bad cold...I sneezed and, ouch! Take care...
that sounds bad, lol!
after your relplies, It sounds like I've made it look way too worse than it was:D
it wasn't that bad, just a ...cut:D
I'll skip that part of head a few days, I'll have to wear a beanie, though..
I will survive:D
Thanks for your care :)
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 01:20:21 PM »
Sorry to her about your cut. Hope it heals fast. I have done so on a few occasions. It usually happens when I ma in a hurry.