Author Topic: Visit to the DMV  (Read 3372 times)

Offline mikesj

• Sly
Visit to the DMV
« on: April 27, 2007, 12:48:00 PM »
Decided that my driver's license photo should look like me.....hated the photo that I have had the past 12 years with the fake hair. On the duplicate application....for hair color= Bald....what a great feeling.
Will make going airport security a little easier too.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Visit to the DMV
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 03:02:15 PM »
Great idea Mike, made me want to get mine retaken too.  I will definitely have to get my passport redone,
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 03:45:49 PM »
I got my "SLY" license last summer, don't remember when. Before I did people were always wondering, especially when we went to the bars and such. Ended up I had to have it replaced because it was broken on one corner and you couldn't read my b-day.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 03:46:24 PM »
I like having mine with hair.  That way if I'm ever on the run they won't know what I look like now...LOL!   >:D
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 03:50:58 PM »
Most every important documentation photo for me has been update with the bald "SLY"...

But, I've never checked "bald"....I look at is as a style...it would be if i checked 'flattop" or somethin', if that was what i wore..

but that is just me....Kudos to those that do it! O0

BALDANDRE

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 03:53:14 PM »
I like having mine with hair.  That way if I'm ever on the run they won't know what I look like now...LOL!   >:D

Unless they enlist the help of that dude that can "balderize" you on his webpage!!! :popo

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 04:49:32 PM »

Thought you were always "on the run"  :*)) :*))
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 04:53:24 PM »

Yeah you look like the kind of guy that is on that run or ever will be on that run!!!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 04:53:57 PM »

Thought you were always "on the run"  :*)) :*))

k$@   :-X
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

KALBO

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 05:36:09 PM »
I've actually got mine with facial hair while I was on leave(Navy)...love presenting it vice my military ID to see who really checks!

jusbnme

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 05:06:45 AM »

Hmmm??? Exactly what is your REAL name there Mr. T?    ;D :D ;D

jusbnme

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 05:07:36 AM »
Decided that my driver's license photo should look like me.....hated the photo that I have had the past 12 years with the fake hair. On the duplicate application....for hair color= Bald....what a great feeling.
Will make going airport security a little easier too.

That's a good idea.  I think I might go get a new pic taken to match my sly look.