Author Topic: Bald guys are better looking than guys with hair  (Read 14120 times)

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Bald guys are better looking than guys with hair
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 08:53:24 AM »
We might be surprised...after all, this...

...came from him. O:O

I LOVE Liv Tyler........ my wife says she doesn't see what the big deal is.... I just smile and move along.

Mikekoz13:  I kinda agree with your wife.  A girl like that could only keep my attention 5 to 10 minutes tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :*)) :*)) :*)) :*))
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline good to be bald

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 08:17:17 PM »
yes she's  O0 if you live that type  :@` :@`

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 11:34:15 PM »
We might be surprised...after all, this...

...came from him. O:O

I have always thought she was beautiful.  Obviously she did not get the ugly genes from him!  :@`  O0

Offline this_forum_is_a_joke

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2012, 05:57:53 PM »
really??? Do you people really think so or you just say that to make yourselves feel better?

I'm 1000000% positive, if you were to do a world-wide survey, you would find that people with hair are found to be more attractive.... that's not saying that bald people are "ugly" but hair ALWAYS ALWAYS make a person look better even if he looked perfect before. Tell me I'm wrong.....

Offline Slick A

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 07:34:23 PM »
^^^^ You are definitely wrong.  I think most would agree, in your world wide survey, that sly (completely bald, shaved, whatever you want to call it) looks better than balding.  I will admit that some guys really do look better with a full head of hair.  Others, however, (including me) look better bald than with hair.  That's just truth.

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2012, 07:40:42 PM »
^^^^ You are definitely wrong.  I think most would agree, in your world wide survey, that sly (completely bald, shaved, whatever you want to call it) looks better than balding.  I will admit that some guys really do look better with a full head of hair. 

^ aha, so now it's BALDING VS BALD and not BALD VS HAIRY.... yeah some people are better off shaving whatever is left off but  for a lot of people there is still a decent amount of hair left to "play with".

Others, however, (including me) look better bald than with hair.  That's just truth.

I highly doubt that's true. Post a picture of you with a FULL HEAD OF HAIR and I'll be the judge.

All in all, this forum acts as if every man is just better of shaving his head because they look better... most are not, sorry to tell you that. Your look has become "acceptable" over the last couple decades, but shaving your head has never UPGRADED someone's appearance... That's a fact.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2012, 08:06:28 PM »
You don't say whether or not you're experiencing mpb, but I suspect you are and you're very upset about it.  Chill, relax, and accept that you really have not alternative but to be what your genetic predisposition has given you.  Here, at least, we only advocate no drugs, no plugs, no rugs--other than that we've come to a point of realizing that hair just isn't worth getting angry about.  Hopefully you'll get to a point that you can accept that.  But meanwhile, we, the sly and happy salute you, the angry balding guy--but peace is available, you just have to let it happen, it's really that simple.  Peace, balding brother. 

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2012, 09:15:21 PM »
You don't say whether or not you're experiencing mpb, but I suspect you are and you're very upset about it. 

I'm not upset at all. I actually decided to treat my hair loss instead of just "shaving it off" because it looks better...

Chill, relax, and accept that you really have not alternative but to be what your genetic predisposition has given you.  Here, at least, we only advocate no drugs, no plugs, no rugs--other than that we've come to a point of realizing that hair just isn't worth getting angry about.  Hopefully you'll get to a point that you can accept that.  But meanwhile, we, the sly and happy salute you, the angry balding guy--but peace is available, you just have to let it happen, it's really that simple.  Peace, balding brother. 

oh yeah drugs are bad m'kay? No dude, exciting things are happening in the world of hair loss so I see no reason why anyone shouldn't try and treat it instead.

The only problem I have with this forum is that "happiness" that you're all experiencing is really fake.  As I said,  if you were to interview the "general public", you would see that baldness isn't really that "cool" and most women actually prefer hair. Losing hair is not such a big problem, but how can you people argue that somehow that "upgrades" your looks??
If balding were that cool, you people wouldn't need to start that many "confidence" threads where you all masturbate over your "superiority"....

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2012, 09:23:23 PM »
Well, sir this is what makes America great....the right to wear whatever hairstyle we choose. I wish you well in your quest to find your happiness that you are struggling so hard to find..However we here are happy with our choice, and if you choose not to go this route, that's fine and well I can't be mad at you for that. You say this forum is a joke, but yet you open an account! So who's the real joke? Anyway, though I am happy with my choice to not "preserve" something that can't be saved....I would love to have a full head of hair, but I was cursed with a balding gene...so I'm taking my lemon and making me some lemonade....This thread was just an opinion, not to start a war....we all are entitled to our opinions and if you feel that having hair looks better, that's all fine and good, more power to you...I on the other hand am proud of my bald head and most of the posters here feel the same....Good luck to you sir.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2012, 09:38:07 PM »
Guys, don't feed the troll.

Offline Mikey T

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2012, 11:35:41 AM »
When I had longer hair it was somthing I always worried about, and it really effected my confidence, I am not sly, but my hair is at 1/8 inch. Now I don't worry about it and I'm confident about how I look. I know for a fact confidence is very attractive to women.  :)

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2012, 12:13:36 PM »
Goes without saying ,

Offline Slick A

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2012, 01:20:58 PM »
Good advice, Razor.  :/O

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 02:06:44 AM »
I love the clean, smooth, healthy look of being sly, plus the attitude that goes with it.  :)
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Offline DaveM61

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2012, 09:47:45 AM »
I agree with Wayne ... the look and the attitude!