Author Topic: Anyone ever shave or thought of shaving the eyebrows?  (Read 52061 times)

tsshaver1

Re: Anyone ever shave or thought of shaving the eyebrows?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 01:11:53 PM »
Thanks for all the compliments fellows!  My suggestion is that if you want to shave them off, lighten them up with hydrogen peroxide about a month before you do it.  Mine were totally blond, and were hardly visible before I shaved.  I'll run my little experiment again, and see who notices and who doesn't, or who has the nads to say anything.

Looks good Medic. My eyebrows came off today as well!

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 02:43:47 PM »
Way to go Tim! :D  I think I like it better this time, as opposed to when I shaved them off last summer.

tsshaver1

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2007, 03:35:27 PM »
Looks very cool and natural on you

tsshaver1

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2007, 04:22:54 PM »

Andre,
Some things are just better left undone.

Like you said, you just went Mr. Clean with no facial hair.
I'm ALL brow too and to me going browless,
.... is just kinda freaky!!
I don't see myself going there, ever!!

I find it fascinating that shaving the eyebrows is such a taboo to so many people.   There are far worse things that one could shave.   >:D

Hee Hee such as? Not only do I shave my head, and today my eye brows, but every thing below the neck as well

Offline Koaa2

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2007, 05:16:46 PM »
How does that feel? As good as shaving the head?
"Wherever you go, there you are"

tsshaver1

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2007, 06:49:07 PM »

Not sure what you are asking, but it my case all shaving feels good. I have been shaving my body for 20+ years and my head nearly 4 years and it all feels good

Offline NAVRN2

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2007, 07:08:24 PM »
I have trimmed them before.  But I don't think it would look to good on me.

tsshaver1

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 07:10:46 PM »
I have trimmed them before.  But I don't think it would look to good on me.

I am sure it would look great on you. You are a handsome guy

BALDANDRE

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 04:07:50 PM »
Medic is my hero!

Dude...you do rock the bald brows real well...hope you're gonna enjoy being bald and browless for a longer time this trip around....you do look WAY bald!

Wish i could do it one day...just for the experience! for now, i'll live through you browless, bold guys!Going the route of Mr. Clean has been a good "balder" experience for me for now!

P.S.Opps, Tim too...dude you did it! Looks like you need to even up the brow area (tanning wise, just a little)....man, looks a lot more bald than before for you! O0
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 04:19:19 PM by BALDANDRE »

tsshaver1

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2007, 04:27:44 PM »
Medic is my hero!

Dude...you do rock the bald brows real well...hope you're gonna enjoy being bald and browless for a longer time this trip around....you do look WAY bald!

Wish i could do it one day...just for the experience! for now, i'll live through you browless, bold guys!Going the route of Mr. Clean has been a good "balder" experience for me for now!

P.S.Opps, Tim too...dude you did it! Looks like you need to even up the brow area (tanning wise, just a little)....man, looks a lot more bald than before for you! O0

Thanks Andre

Offline TeChNo2

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2007, 10:04:13 AM »
Medic it looks nice, i'm thinking a long time to shave them also, but i'm scary to do it

Then, let's do it simultaneously ... august 1 ? You know i am wanting to this one time, just to experience how it feels...
Ok we do it in august in the first week
It must be a strange feeling, and i'm scary

deal !

btw: you are not scary at all maybe a little scared ?
("scary" betekent eng en "scared" betekent: bang...zo weer wat geleerd)

Offline TeChNo2

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2007, 10:10:47 AM »

Not sure what you are asking, but it my case all shaving feels good. I have been shaving my body for 20+ years and my head nearly 4 years and it all feels good

There's a question I've been wanting to ask you for quite a time now, so I'll just ask (hope i't's not too personal). Since I've seen your postings on both this board and the headshave.org-forum and you are (while you probably don't know) one of my examples with all this shaving stuff: I wonder why you shave everything but the moustache and goatee, I've been wondering why...? You seem like a person who wants to be bald totally, so my question is, why don't you shave them ? I'd really like to know (and so I hope you will answer my question)

BALDANDRE

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2007, 10:41:58 AM »
I wonder why you shave everything but the moustache and goatee, I've been wondering why...? You seem like a person who wants to be bald totally, so my question is, why don't you shave them ? I'd really like to know (and so I hope you will answer my question)

I've wondered why too....being a self proclaimed total body shaver....you never have wanted to, at least once? I know you've said it takes a long time to grow the goat back...but HOW long really?

For a dude being into it, i would think you would do it at least one time... like we all know ,hair does grows back! This isn't a push, just thought you would be doing the "Full Mr. Clean" thing once in your life...

... again this is not a push, just an observation...

tsshaver1

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2007, 12:49:55 PM »

There's a question I've been wanting to ask you for quite a time now, so I'll just ask (hope i't's not too personal). Since I've seen your postings on both this board and the headshave.org-forum and you are (while you probably don't know) one of my examples with all this shaving stuff: I wonder why you shave everything but the moustache and goatee, I've been wondering why...? You seem like a person who wants to be bald totally, so my question is, why don't you shave them ? I'd really like to know (and so I hope you will answer my question)

Thanks Techno. No I didn't know, but I am flattered to be considered a role model or inspiration for shaving your head. To answer your question shave has always been a sexual fetish for me. I have been shaving my body off and on since there was anything to shave. 20 years ago I stated shaving every day. 4 years ago I finally gave into a very powerful urge to shave my head after having shorter and  higher and tighter flat tops for 10 years.Now having said that I also fine facial hair on men to be a turn on as well. Plus I think I look handsomer with the stache which Ihave had since 1975. The goat only dates back to the first head shave. Therefor, :) while I dislike body hair and prefer to be bald by choice, I also like the face fuzz

tsshaver1

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2007, 12:58:32 PM »
I wonder why you shave everything but the moustache and goatee, I've been wondering why...? You seem like a person who wants to be bald totally, so my question is, why don't you shave them ? I'd really like to know (and so I hope you will answer my question)

I've wondered why too....being a self proclaimed total body shaver....you never have wanted to, at least once? I know you've said it takes a long time to grow the goat back...but HOW long really?

For a dude being into it, i would think you would do it at least one time... like we all know ,hair does grows back! This isn't a push, just thought you would be doing the "Full Mr. Clean" thing once in your life...

... again this is not a push, just an observation...

Andre, hopfully my reply to Techo answers your question. I whent clead shaven though not a shaved head for 2 years but I was not happy with the look so I grew the stache back and the goat much later. I just feel better with it. I have thought of losing the goat cause it isn't too busy anyway but the stache will stay most likely. Never say never but not right now.