Discussions About Being Bald > General Discussion

Anyone ever shave or thought of shaving the eyebrows?

(1/25) > >>

Robmeister:
My wife would definitely protest.....but I've thought of just giving it a go....

don't have much there anyhow.

champ007:
One word   "Powder"   :o

Paul:
They're thinning out fast enough as it is without shaving 'em!

BALDANDRE:
Oh, no... didn't you catch the banter a while ago between me and RazorX...he lost his about 1/2 day into it....

Dude, once you have it in your head, those types of things gnaw at you...ask Medic too! Both razorX and medic looked cool bald and browless...and I bowed down to both of them for having the b*lls to go through with it..

but like you they had light brows so it wasn't a huge difference!

Heck, I just went "Mr. Clean" with no facial hair, THAT is a big difference...but would I consider ever going a "true" all out Mr. Clean and shave off the brows...I would love to do it at least once, just to see the end result... for kicks....

but I'm ALL eyebrow and it wouldn't be pretty...I say if your light browed or have almost no brows...go for it! Cold Stone Steve Austin doesn't have them or they are really light and he looks WAY cool, extra bald and extra SLY!

I say if you're really considering, GO FOR IT...they'll grow back and we only go around once in life and it's a short one at that!

Let us know if you like having bald brows ROB..... it's in your head, it'll happen sooner or later!

Later my bald brutha!

Rafter:

--- Quote from: BALDANDRE on April 26, 2007, 04:10:46 PM ---
Heck, I just went "Mr. Clean" with no facial hair, THAT is a big difference...but would I consider ever going a "true" all out Mr. Clean and shave off the brows...I would love to do it at least once, just to see the end result... for kicks....
but I'm ALL eyebrow and it wouldn't be pretty
--- End quote ---

Andre,
Some things are just better left undone.

Like you said, you just went Mr. Clean with no facial hair.
I'm ALL brow too and to me going browless,
.... is just kinda freaky!!
I don't see myself going there, ever!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version