Author Topic: Gillette Sensor 3  (Read 1873 times)

Offline valldo

• Sly
Gillette Sensor 3
« on: October 15, 2011, 03:01:10 AM »
Hi, I'd like to know if any of you use the Gillette Sensor 3 blades. I know many use the Sensor Excel and Mach 3, but what about the Sensor 3? Do they give a smooth shave? I currently use the Headblade with the triples from HB and sometimes the Sensor (not Excel)
I might get some of the Sensor 3 blades quiet cheap, but first would like to know from you if it is at all worth to give them a try
Thanks

Offline customdoors1

• Big Baldie
  • Sly Guy in Training
  • Pete
Re: Gillette Sensor 3
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 06:40:44 AM »
I've been using the gillette sensor 3 for along time best triple blade out there . This will be the smoothest shave for you . I get my mine from bed bath & beyond or cvs not all bed bathh sell blades though but the ones that do have them for like 16 bucks for 8 blades
Big Baldie
😎😎😎

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 12:14:50 PM »
Great price. I will need to check them out.

Thanks for the tip.

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »
Valldo, i have been using the sensor 3 for months they give a superb shave on the headblade, you can use the blades of the sensor exell disposable razor as well, these give a really close shave, and are cheaper as well. hope this helps, O0 O0 O0

Offline valldo

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 12:53:22 PM »
Valldo, i have been using the sensor 3 for months they give a superb shave on the headblade, you can use the blades of the sensor exell disposable razor as well, these give a really close shave, and are cheaper as well. hope this helps, O0 O0 O0

Thanks for sharing your experience. Do you think the Sensor 3 give a closer shave than the Headblade Triples?

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 02:22:22 PM »
I would not hesitate to try any major brand cart on my HB if I could get a good price. And then I would critique them in this forum for my sly bald brothers and sisters.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 03:38:11 PM »
Valldo the sensors give a far better shave than the headblade trips, in fact i think the give the best shave of all the blades  available O0 O0 O0