Author Topic: Joined the ranks of the "Mr. Clean" SLY guys...  (Read 13499 times)

BALDANDRE

Re: Joined the ranks of the "Mr. Clean" SLY guys...
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2007, 01:38:03 PM »
Looks good BA, you look younger...

Thanks guys , the wife said I look younger too!

Offline NAVRN

• Sly Jr.
  • AKA NAVRN2
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2007, 07:42:27 PM »
Looks Good!!  The clean look is easy to maintain!!  Keep it!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2007, 12:31:59 PM »
I don't know if anyone has actually done this, but go down to the Barbor shop & get a Full Head Shave... Face, Dome, Everything!  I am growing out my goat untill about a week before I take off this summer in august, then I am going in and getting The Job Done!  Thats going to be SWEET!!
Peace

BALDANDRE

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2007, 01:10:38 PM »
I don't know if anyone has actually done this, but go down to the Barbor shop & get a Full Head Shave... Face, Dome, Everything!  I am growing out my goat untill about a week before I take off this summer in august, then I am going in and getting The Job Done!  Thats going to be SWEET!!

Sounds cool dude...i used to love going into a shop and telling the dude to shave it all off clean...

but doing the head and shaving off the goat you got going to BECOME Mr. Clean...that would up the transformation experience...

you going into the shop with some stubble on your head too?

Gotta tell you brother, I'm diggin' the Mr. Clean thing! 8)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »
BaldAndre, I definatly hear you brother.  I might not shave for a day or two uptop so as to have the whole velcro effect up north working as well.  I live by the CLEAN look.  It feels great to feel the smooth glide of your ladies fingers all over your smooth dome, gliding across with no resistance... Man, I got to go and see some magic fingers  :@`
Peace

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2007, 02:30:13 PM »
You know what, I am going to get it done before a little "See Ya Later" party that I am going to be having in late july... I might as well bleach out my eyebrows, go for the Whole "MR. CLEAN" Transformation before I hit boot.
Peace

BALDANDRE

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2007, 02:45:37 PM »
You know what, I am going to get it done before a little "See Ya Later" party that I am going to be having in late july... I might as well bleach out my eyebrows, go for the Whole "MR. CLEAN" Transformation before I hit boot.

Man, you gotta show some pics of that for sure...it would be a trip to actually see the baldhead/ face with the BLEACHED brows...most times you see a dude at halloween, he's got the fake white stuff on them, looks weird...blonde though..dude pics are a must..

speaking of which, and not to pick..... i dig the avatar, but you know the shadow on your face makes you look like you're sportin' a goat.... been meaning to tell you that for a while now ;)

I also hear you on the fuzz scraping at the barbershop...just it'll be tough being fuzzy even for those couple days, right? i mean they don't call you "Mr. Clean" for nothin"!
 8) 8) 8)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2007, 02:46:21 PM »

I had that done at the Art of Shaving Barber Spa in NYC once.  It was AWESOME!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

jp_bald

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2007, 02:59:31 PM »
you looks great ..... without face hair also

greetings from colombia

BALDANDRE

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2007, 03:04:18 PM »
you looks great ..... without face hair also

greetings from colombia

Thanks dude, checked out the pictures you posted too...you look WAY better with no goatee! You rock the "Mr. Clean" look also..

Keep it sly and CLEAN brutha!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 07:09:51 PM »

I've been disappointed with every barbershop headshave I've ever gotten -- with the exception of one shop that is no longer in business  :(  Most places use a straight razor and shave only with the grain.  You'll look bald when you leave the shop, but the result is nowhere near as smooth as what you can do at home with a Fusion, Mach III or HB.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2007, 07:25:02 PM »

I've been disappointed with every barbershop headshave I've ever gotten -- with the exception of one shop that is no longer in business  :(  Most places use a straight razor and shave only with the grain.  You'll look bald when you leave the shop, but the result is nowhere near as smooth as what you can do at home with a Fusion, Mach III or HB.

Ditto on that.  I have only had it done at the barber twice, but both times looked great, wasn't the smooth I can do myself. 
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

BALDANDRE

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2007, 09:42:03 AM »

The key to a perfect barbershop shave is to find a barber that is into it...i have found that a lot of young hispanic barbers totally dig shavin' you bald! They take pride in making you a true pel'on! I went to this kid that said...bald heads are my specialty, let's do it!....

spent 1/2 hour getting it smoother than i have ever had it...he scraped it everyway possible.... very nice... he was pround of my gleamin' dome!

I was balder than bald that day! O0

Offline Koaa2

• Super Sly
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2007, 10:42:44 AM »
Was he in Southern Ca? If so where? Looks good.
"Wherever you go, there you are"

BALDANDRE

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2007, 11:09:28 AM »
Was he in Southern Ca? If so where? Looks good.

Ever been to the Whittier area...I'll have to think of the place...ok, I'm stupid, i know how to get to things visually...never pay attnetion to street signs...i think the shop is on Penn between Greenleaf and Painter in the uptown....

put it this way, if you're really wanting to do it, I'll find out what the name of the place was...

just keep in mind that was at least 3 yrs ago....