Author Topic: Joined the ranks of the "Mr. Clean" SLY guys...  (Read 13488 times)

jusbnme

Re: Joined the ranks of the "Mr. Clean" SLY guys...
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 02:53:56 PM »
Brothers, ever know a fat attack dog?  Not a possibility, because what is the Animal supposed to be angry about?  Any creature that is fed regularly and well is going to be Jolly!  Just work out hard, and give up the Crap food though, that always helps loose the Bad Fat, and it leaves nothing but Sly remaining.

I love eating as well, why do you think I have to work out so hard/long to loose one lb?... O0

I hear what you're saying bro but the problem is that the "crap food" is what I love so much.   :-\ ;D

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 04:18:36 PM »
If you can grow into a regimen, the best use of time for cardio is first thing in the morning, especially during the summer months. Although I try and get most of my work done first thing in the morning (my company is based in NY with me in CA), I love running at 5am. That way, I get my workout in before wife & kids get up, and I still have the rest of the day for work and family activities.

By the way, I hit my goal...200 lbs by April 30th.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 04:40:57 PM »
Congrats schro on making your goal. Nice going.  And I gotta agree, early morning cardio is the greatest for a couple of reasons, 1) you don't have to try to fit it in if the day gets crazy, 2) puts you in a good mental place by energizing you first thing in the day, and 3)  best of all that good workout reduces body fluids and helps to keep that slick feeling and sly look longer.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

BALDANDRE

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 09:10:00 AM »
So finally got a chance to take a picture "all cleaned up"..... Mr. Clean style!

I'm liking the change for now...never thought I would! 8)

Later dudes!

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 10:23:47 AM »
I've been thinking of going Mr. Clean since my curly beard can itch sometimes.  I may try it this weekend.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 10:24:52 AM »
So finally got a chance to take a picture "all cleaned up"..... Mr. Clean style!

I'm liking the change for now...never thought I would! 8)

Later dudes!

Looks good bro!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 10:25:28 AM »
I've been thinking of going Mr. Clean since my curly beard can itch sometimes.  I may try it this weekend.

Something I've found that helps with the itching, is to exfoliate the skin under the facial hair when you do the noggin.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 10:30:32 AM »

I say give er' a go dude! I have found in the past i felt too naked and there was 'somethin' missin'...not this time...goin"Mr. Clean" this time around has just made me feel extra clean, sly and a bit on the 'extra bald side"!

and.....Thanks for the props Tyler!  O0

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 12:03:35 PM »
Gotta say that's really looking good.   O:O    May even have to try it myself.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

BALDANDRE

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 12:10:06 PM »
Gotta say that's really looking good.   O:O    May even have to try it myself.

yea, for some reason it's not as scary this time around...plus i really dig it...and so does the wifey! ;)

Paul , please, if you tried it , with those guns and that noggin'....you gotta try it once...I'd look like a punk up next to you!

I mean, you tried shaving your head clean, and liked it...why not try it for a week, you're a natural dude! 8)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 12:16:20 PM »
We'll have to see, shaving the dome was no problem.  Grown kinda attached to the goat.,  Got a round head and face and I think it helps to make me look thinner than I am.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 12:21:51 PM »
We'll have to see, shaving the dome was no problem.  Grown kinda attached to the goat.,  Got a round head and face and I think it helps to make me look thinner than I am.

Aww, you're preaching to the choir on that one, I know where you're coming from! Hey, it's always good motivation to lose those lb.'s that have been buggin' you...at least that what i tell myself...

let's see if the goatless look helps with that last 10+ plus that have been buggin' me for the last 4 years!  ;)

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 12:31:27 PM »
Looks good BA, you look younger...

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2007, 12:35:24 PM »
Looks CLEAN brother, Nice O0
Peace

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2007, 12:49:00 PM »
I like it BA.  I'm not a big fan of the soul patch although I do like goats.  This new look does take some years off of you.   O0
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/