Author Topic: Joined the ranks of the "Mr. Clean" SLY guys...  (Read 13499 times)

BALDANDRE

Joined the ranks of the "Mr. Clean" SLY guys...
« on: April 26, 2007, 08:16:06 AM »
So last night, looked at the goat and thought it didn't look so hot, being trimmed a bit small lately(more than usual)...so i've been thinking about going "the full monty" and  shavin' the whole lot off anyways...

and did it...it's been years since i've seen the chin clean! I've got a cleft like my little , boy...whew, was wondering where that came from, it's been a long while since i've seen it!  At least for the moment kinda cool being a lot more bald than before (very bald, very CLEAN). Actually kind of like it for a change, I'll probably be back to my sly goated look soon enough...but this time I'm in no rush, never would have thought it!

I'll have to post my "Mr. Clean" avatar, once I can get a good pic.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 08:20:12 AM by BALDANDRE »

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
Re: Joined the ranks of the "Mr. Clean" SLY guys...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 08:50:41 AM »
I'll bet it looks good on you!  I couldn't get away with that look.   :-\

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

BALDANDRE

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »
I'll bet it looks good on you!  I couldn't get away with that look.   :-\

Thanks.

Yea, the jury is still out on that one...even in MY camp (the one inside the shaved dome)...I plan to at least try it smooth for a couple days or a week...

heck we give the same advice for dudes shavin' their heads for the first time... why not do the same with the bald face! :)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 03:25:34 PM »
Dude, Welcome to the Clean Way of Life  O0
Peace

BALDANDRE

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 03:52:02 PM »
Dude, Welcome to the Clean Way of Life  O0

Thanks , "O.G" Mr. Clean! You've forgot to add it's also EXTRA smoooooth and sly on this side! I'll try to enjoy my time here!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 07:04:37 PM »
So last night, looked at the goat and thought it didn't look so hot,

Whenever I get that feeling, I know it's time for a trim.  Once it's trimmed and tidied up, I start liking it again and wonder how I could even think of shaving it.

I've had my goat since August '05.   I kept it for a month and then shaved it off and quickly realized that I'd made a huge mistake and grew it back right away.  I was amazed at how quickly I got used to it.  I don't think I'll ever see my chin again.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 08:41:28 AM »
So the verdict from the wifey came back ( she never sees me in the morning and didn't catch me when i shaved the night before)...so her verdict was she really liked it, said I should at least keep it for a while...she said it makes me look younger! Geez, at this rate ditchin' the brows would put me at about 18-19 years old.

Just kidding...me, no brows ..seriously...SCARY!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »
Smoooth, Sly, Clean, Equation for Perfection right there  O:O

As far as the Brows go, Keep'em... You need something to give Your horns Traction on your Clean Profile  8)
Peace

jusbnme

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 05:05:13 AM »
I love the totally clean feeling also but I'm one of those guys who have sort of a double chin.  Not real bad but there is a big difference in my appearance with a goat and without.  If I could ever drop some of these pounds I've been wanting to loose I could probably shape the face up a little more.  But I just love to eat.  It's so hard to lose anything even when working out when I'm not cutting back on what I'm eating.  Oh well, as long as I'm happy I guess? 

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 07:09:54 AM »
I have the same problem Lance, I enjoy eating way too much.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 10:31:40 AM »
Brothers, ever know a fat attack dog?  Not a possibility, because what is the Animal supposed to be angry about?  Any creature that is fed regularly and well is going to be Jolly!  Just work out hard, and give up the Crap food though, that always helps loose the Bad Fat, and it leaves nothing but Sly remaining.

I love eating as well, why do you think I have to work out so hard/long to loose one lb?... O0
Peace

BALDANDRE

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 10:47:02 AM »
I love eating as well, why do you think I have to work out so hard/long to loose one lb?... O0

Mr. Clean we got another thing in common brother! I pretty much work out now, with just weights (no time for cardio these days with the little one, in time)...i find i'm maintaining my weight and not loosing the muscle, which to me is the most important right now...

as long as the guns look good and I keep the upper areas in check I'm ok for now...

the gut will follow when i get a chance to focus on that...hopefully! 8)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 11:49:56 AM »
If you don't have time for cardio, or just hate doing it, try a circuit training routine when lifting weights.  It adds in the cardio portion without you felling like you're doing cardio.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 12:08:13 PM »
If you don't have time for cardio, or just hate doing it, try a circuit training routine when lifting weights.  It adds in the cardio portion without you felling like you're doing cardio.

Definately good advice,  I like cardio....just i have 1 hr exactly ( the time I gave myself) and i do the weights without much time in between, for a cardio-like workout..

you'll see Tyler, i'm a HUGE proponent of working out, religiously, especailly being an older dad...just right now, and you'll see this, EVERY minute that you COULD be with the little one, you want to be...because this time WILL not be forever...

but balance IS good...the full workout will come back soon!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 02:39:09 PM »

Definately good advice,  I like cardio....just i have 1 hr exactly ( the time I gave myself) and i do the weights without much time in between, for a cardio-like workout..

you'll see Tyler, i'm a HUGE proponent of working out, religiously, especailly being an older dad...just right now, and you'll see this, EVERY minute that you COULD be with the little one, you want to be...because this time WILL not be forever...

but balance IS good...the full workout will come back soon!

I hear ya bro!  Stay in shape now, so that way when the little guy grows up and can start playing catch and doing other stuff you have the energy to do so.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: