Discussions About Being Bald > To be or not be...Bald

Thinking of Hair Club For Men? Maybe this will change your mind...

<< < (2/17) > >>

baldjoeg:
What a grat post. Thanks for sharing it with us.

HIKER48:
Tyler:

Word for Word, that's my story. Went to HCm at 22, now 40 and dying to take it off. I am a slave to this god dam thing as well. I won't deny that it has helped sometimes and at points it has made me happier. But for the most part, it has been an expensive pain in the but. Always wondering if it looks right, have to mess with it in the morning, having problems with it, worrying if people notice it, etc, etc, etc...

I want to be done with it. My wife says that she is cool with it and my son is jsut about 5 and would like to get rid of it, before he starts realizing! I like to do alot of outdoor stuff and lugging this dam thing around, has taken the fun out of that kind of stuff!

My problem is lack of balls! The fear of making a change this drastic. The fear thiat I will take it off and look like a serial killer. And the fear that I will love it and then realzed I just wasted 20 years of my life, being a sissy.

I like making the plan idea. But if you have any other suggestions or words of encouragement, I would appreciate it.  HK48...

Arnie:
Glad I never followed through...was considering it in my early 20s, but realized I had to hold off because of my military career.  Thought it would be too much to deal with...

...glad that gave me time to "mature" regarding this subject.

D.A.L.U.I.:

--- Quote from: HIKER48 on November 08, 2011, 08:44:48 AM ---But for the most part, it has been an expensive pain in the but. Always wondering if it looks right, have to mess with it in the morning, having problems with it, worrying if people notice it, etc, etc, etc...
--- End quote ---
Good Instincts! O0

--- Quote from: HIKER48 on November 08, 2011, 08:44:48 AM ---My problem is lack of balls! The fear of making a change this drastic. The fear thiat I will take it off and look like a serial killer. And the fear that I will love it and then realzed I just wasted 20 years of my life, being a sissy.

--- End quote ---
Remember your first dive from the high board?  Your first attempt to kiss the girl?  Your first date?  Well it's no worse than that--quit building it up and take it off--set a good example for your son because he may have the same genetics.  After 30 days yes, like a lot of us, you'll wonder why you waited so long--so why wait any longer?  Clipper, hot shower, later, new blade--you'll be free.  Get on with life, stop paying HCM good money--Jesse James used a gun!  Then take the wife out for a good dinner--and don't put it on your head anymore.

nuts:
And the fear that I will love it and then realzed I just wasted 20 years of my life, being a sissy.

From my point of view that says it all.  Your wife is supportive, a real plus, so get it off and shave what remains if any and be proud to show off the real you.  It's very liberating as many of us have found here - although I never ever considered a rug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version