Author Topic: Is it time?  (Read 7234 times)

Offline stasiu

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • All dressed up & no hair to go !
Re: Is it time?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 07:58:52 AM »
WOW !  That's a hot look ! !  You have great shaped head and facial features that shows confidence !  Try not to have too many dates in one week -- haha   :XX  ---Stasiu

Offline RalphS

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 09:56:37 AM »
Wow i didn't expect so many good words, really thanks. But still no sun outside, so i have to wait with going sly:) It's sad cause i can't wait! I know that a lot of people said that, but i regret that i haven't done this years ago. I've never felt so great and confident. Wind and rain on my head feels good. I can't wait to lose all my hair, i don't need them:) By the way, great people are here in the club, really. I've read how good it feels after shaving your head, but i didn't believe. After shaving i want to say one thing, reading about shaving your head is like reading about sex. You really don't know what is it all about untill you try it. 26 six years of my life i always thought what other people think about me, now i don't give a damn.

Offline Slick A

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2011, 05:12:19 PM »
Congratulations.  Keep it sly.  Looks good.

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2011, 05:28:34 AM »
Dude, I'm a straight married male but DAMN your sly looks SO good, 150% better than with hair, wish to hell mine looked that good, I'm jealous, STAY SLY, you'll get use to it. (speaking out my arse since I am so new to it too).

AKA Gimpy

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2011, 09:21:11 AM »
Maybe I missed something but why do you have to wait for the sun to shine before you shave your dome.

Offline RalphS

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2011, 11:37:30 AM »
I don't have to I want to:) I didn't want have white skin on my head. I thought that with short hair sun would tan my head. But i'm not waiting anymore:)

Offline Redgrave101

• Sly
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2011, 11:51:56 AM »
Yep, Gonna have to add my two cents and say that you 'rock' the sly look man! Far better than with the whispy hair if you don't mind me saying.

Offline Timmer

• Super Sly
  • And it harm none, do what you will.
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2011, 01:34:01 PM »
If you're asking the question, the already know the answer and I see you acted on it.

You're rocking the sly bro.  Keep it that way for 30 days.  You don't like it, you can grow the fuzz back.  I wouldn't.
One definition of "surrender" is, "To join the winning side."

Offline AvengedSevenfold

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 06:34:53 AM »
Ralph, you look excellent mate!

Just goes to show, hair or no hair, you are still just as good looking if not better!

The only people who say that hair matters is the media, and why do they do that? Because they are trying to sell products to make $$$.

I'll have my own pictures up soon, keep on enjoying life Ralph!

Offline Oto

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 02:31:05 PM »
Ralph, you definitively look better without any hair. Keep sly!