Author Topic: Thinking About Going Bald? Read this!  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Craig Reed

• Sly Jr.
    • A Lit Journey: Motivation From Within
Thinking About Going Bald? Read this!
« on: July 13, 2011, 04:55:32 PM »
Hello again everyone!

It has been awhile since I have had the chance to post on here.. moved, new job, side jobs etc but I am still going strong with my workouts!

I wanted to introduce a new Facebook page I designed and made for people going bald. Just another avenue for people to talk about their issues with taking the plunge, their perceived reactions from friends family, and general support for those who don't know whether or not to shave it all off or are struggling with the thought of going bald at a young age (or any age!)

Please take a second to check it out, I think you will find the design I made for the page pretty entertaining!

The entire link doesn't hyperlink for some reason, so please just copy and paste it!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Help-Im-Young-and-Balding/220913101280983

To being sly!

Check out my blog on balding and weight loss
www.alitjourney.wordpress.com
www.coachcraigreed.com

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
Re: Thinking About Going Bald? Read this!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 06:57:49 AM »
Nice design. I went and checked it out, very cool. But what if a person is old and bald? Can they still get involved?
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 07:18:00 AM »
Don't worry Buddha, the guy in the "Not Whine" picture ain't young.  Look at those crow's feet.  Has almost as much character as my crow's feet!  O0

We can be mentors of a certain age!

Red
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:19:56 AM by SimplyRed »
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Craig Reed

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 08:17:28 PM »
Of course! Anyone and everyone who wants to help contribute to the page is welcome! Please post and add whatever you'd like, the more perspectives and stories we can get, the better!
www.coachcraigreed.com

Offline Craig Reed

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 08:21:38 PM »
One more thing I forgot to add!

I am going to create a bunch of separate tabs off of the page such as "videos" "techniques to shave" "encouragement" etc. If you have any videos or photos you'd like to include on this, please post them onto that Facebook page and I will get them from there.

Must be YouTube video. Hope to make a pretty cool page as another avenue to encourage those who may be discouraged by their hairloss, but also a place for all of us Sly Guys to talk a little easier!
www.coachcraigreed.com