Author Topic: New from Philly....returned back to beautiful baldness  (Read 5726 times)

KALBO

Re: New from Philly....returned back to beautiful baldness
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 06:51:26 AM »
This is a great website...a lot of good info and some good laughs as well... definitely will be on here a lot...and my fiance' loves the bald look too! That was my biggest concern, just wish I could get my 7yrs of fees back from HCM!
Welcome YOSP!!!  Thanks for the insight on the "other" option, my wife has always talked about it and your story among many others here at SBG is helping her see the light!!!

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 09:08:12 AM »
Thanks for the welcome from everyone. Its great to know others that experience the same stuff. As far as wearing the "system" goes, I feel like a new man, ready to begin a new chapter in life...I'M FREE AT LAST!!! After all the time spent with HCM, I would not recommend it to anyone...I thought it would help me, when it actually limited me in ways.

Offline NAVRN

• Sly Jr.
  • AKA NAVRN2
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 03:10:48 PM »
Welcome YOSP!!  I had considered HCM many times and had been to consultations with them.  I was unsure how I would maintain the system while deployed to the Persian Gulf.  They tried to tell me it would be no problem (whatever :-\).  I never went through with it, and going Sly was the best decision I ever made.

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 04:24:02 PM »
NAVRN WHATS UP? Its hard enough trying to get the stylists to get the hair right, you would have been trying to fix it and cut it by yourself out there...you made the right decision. 

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 09:57:03 PM »
Hey NAVRN, looking good. O0  You did indeed make the right choice.  I'm sure you already find many guys in the service with the shaved look, so you should fit right in with them.  Another advantage of shaving it all off is that you don't have to lather sunscreen in your hair for anyone who is balding.  By the way, thank you for your service!
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

jusbnme

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 10:28:02 PM »
Welcome YOSP and NAVRN.  Glad you both could join us. 

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 08:10:48 PM »
If only you guys would realize how sexy bald really is!!!! 8)

Offline SubVet

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 12:49:07 PM »
Welcome aboard YOSP. Looking good! You made two great decisions - shaving and joining this web site.

I can relate to the HCM thing. I wasted my money for more than 10 years on that. As someone else said here, the system is very limiting and there is always the worry about being discovered. I did not have mine permanently attached and took it off every night. I missed so many opportunities to do activities I wanted to do, but was afraid my "system" would come off. A little over two weeks ago, I was on top of the Empire State Building. I walked around a corner on the observation deck and just about lost my hair. It was really windy. That finally did it for me. I threw my system in the trash and shaved when I got home from my trip. Its been very liberating. Almost all the comments I have received were very positive. Head rubs are another benefit!

Enter your email address: