Author Topic: How often do you clean your head?  (Read 10837 times)

Offline FoulBalls

• Sly Jr.
Re: How often do you clean your head?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 09:23:34 AM »
I like both HeadWash and HeadShed a lot. My scalp feels clean after using them. I've used soap too on an occasion, but noticed my scalp feels kind of tight and dry. That's the reason I switched to HeadWash.

Thanks, I think I'll give it a try.  I noticed the sides of my head are kind of stubborn and the razor tends to pull a bit, hopefully this changes things.

--- Store didn't have any headshed, but I tried out an exfoliator... I'm in love :@`  Posted a topic under Head Shaving.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:19:32 PM by FoulBalls »

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 12:45:56 AM »
I shower twice a day. Once in the morning before work and at night before bedtime which means my head is cleaned twice a day. I use regular soap, the same soap I use for my face and body. As a treat to my bald head, I apply mild organic linimint oil for moisture and shine.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline DaleBlankenship

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 11:20:32 AM »
Every shower I take, whether I shave or not, I wash my head (and face) with this...

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 03:15:52 PM »
Twice a day for me, i use DOVE + MEN BODY AND FACE WASH its good stuff, olso use head wipes through the day if feeling a bit sweaty. O0

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2011, 04:08:14 PM »
I usually clean it as soon as it gets smelly!  :*)) Were we talking about domes here? :px
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2011, 04:08:59 PM »
 :o

Slynito

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2011, 04:40:46 PM »
Several years ago I made my own exfoliator using Noxema and sugar or oat bran or wheat bran. It's very refreshing and feels clean and ready for shaving. I also used some liquid soaps...it gave a good scrubin'. I now use a product a local woman makes. It's sugar, fruit oils, tea tree oil and lots of other stuff (iron shavings, river rocks, blasting sand)...very thick and rough and it's gotta take some hide off so there ain't no dead skin left.

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2011, 04:47:12 PM »
I just had a thought

In just about every mall I've been to in America, there's a stand selling products made from stuff found in/at the dead sea. I dont know what the deal is, but this company seems to fly in a load of young people from Israel to sell their products to unsuspecting Americans before flying them back to pick up some more dead sea stuff

Anyway, one of the products they sell is a mango and pineapple hand scrub, but it works very well on a noggin too. You just need to use a little, because its fairly coarse, but it does work quite well.

I have a jar in front of me, and its called Swisa Beauty Sead Sea Salt Mineral Treatment for Hands & Feet :o

Its a great exfoliator and smells great (assuming you like the smell of mango and pineapple)

Enter your email address: