Author Topic: Got a "haircut" today!!  (Read 34702 times)

Offline LauraH

• Sly Jr.
  • Life is good!!
Re: Got a "haircut" today!!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 10:41:38 AM »
Laura-Is that you in your avatar? if so your one of the first hot non famous shaved head women I have seen/noticed

LOL.. yes.... did my husband pay you to say that? He likes my head shaved. Just as much as I do!
Thanks. You're a sweetie!
Laura

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 02:23:35 PM »
Well your husband has good taste

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 03:38:17 PM »
Looks good Laura.

Offline nscr8qt

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 07:08:04 PM »
Hi All!

My friend Dtopford led me to this site, which is pretty Cool and I look forward to exploring it and meeting other Cool Bald people! LOL Thanks DB!!!  ;)

Anywho...I've been shaving my head for 10 years in May!!! Laura Congrats and you look Great!

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 07:13:20 PM »
Hey Nscar glad you found it. O0 Yea there are a great bunch of people in here

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 07:24:31 PM »
Hi All!

My friend Dtopford led me to this site, which is pretty Cool and I look forward to exploring it and meeting other Cool Bald people! LOL Thanks DB!!!  ;)

Anywho...I've been shaving my head for 10 years in May!!! Laura Congrats and you look Great!

Awesome!! Welcome to Sly Bald Guys.  We look forward to getting to know you also!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline LauraH

• Sly Jr.
  • Life is good!!
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 09:13:53 PM »
Yea!!! Another woman!!! Welcome!!! Thanks for posting. I'm new here also but have found it to be a very normal and non-threatening place. Great people all the way around.
I'll be on vacation until May 7th (storm chasing) and won't be able to visit the board much but I'll "see" everyone when I get back.
Take care!
Laura

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 07:31:43 AM »
Yea!!! Another woman!!! Welcome!!! Thanks for posting. I'm new here also but have found it to be a very normal and non-threatening place. Great people all the way around.
I'll be on vacation until May 7th (storm chasing) and won't be able to visit the board much but I'll "see" everyone when I get back.
Take care!
Laura

Only one problem with that post "normal" please define.  ;D
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

jusbnme

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 04:23:39 AM »
Hi All!

Welcome nscr8.  Great look.  10 years...Wow, another long time shaver. 

jusbnme

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 04:24:22 AM »
Take care!
Laura

Yeah, PigPen is right...You may need to define that term for all of us.   :/O

Offline LauraH

• Sly Jr.
  • Life is good!!
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2007, 10:17:10 AM »
Take care!
Laura

Sorry! I was on vacation for awhile and just got back.
HMMM... "normal" that's a tough one. The context I was refering to is-
Not weird. LOL- that opens up another can of worms! Meaning I have not received (refreshingly) any emails or PM regarding wierd things, guys "getting off" on a woman with no or little hair.
I really don't see this as a big deal and are very comfortable with having a shaved head. Seems most everyone else is! Not that I care.
So I just wanted to say you guys are great here.. making everyone feel comfortable here whether they have "outdoor plumbing" or not. Testies vs ovaries!
I love you guys!
L

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2007, 10:21:04 AM »
Welcome back LauraH, we missed you. How was you vacation? Keep up the sexy look and keep up the posts.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline LauraH

• Sly Jr.
  • Life is good!!
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2007, 10:47:03 AM »
Welcome back LauraH, we missed you. How was you vacation? Keep up the sexy look and keep up the posts.

Thanks!  :@`
I was storm chasing in the Plains. We missed the Greensburg tornado disaster but saw some other tornadoes the next day in KS.
Condolences to thise who lost so much that day.  :-[
It's good to be back. Missed you guys!
Laura

Offline Jay

• Sly
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2007, 12:25:38 PM »

I was storm chasing in the Plains. We missed the Greensburg tornado disaster but saw some other tornadoes the next day in KS.
Condolences to thise who lost so much that day.  :-[
It's good to be back. Missed you guys!
Laura

no worries about tornado force winds mussing up the hair.

>:D

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2007, 12:26:30 PM »

That's awesome!  My friend and I always wanted to be storm chasers.  Though, it's hard to chase earthquakes here in CA.  :-\  The best we could do was good snow storms.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.