Author Topic: How to not see hair line ?please help  (Read 2188 times)

Offline jr8284

• Learning the way of Sly
How to not see hair line ?please help
« on: April 29, 2011, 03:00:35 PM »
hey guys just joined , ive been shaving my head smooth for almost 2 years now im 26 with male pattern baldness. my question is how do i not see my hairline i can see it really more in the back of my head then the sides. i use a gillette fusion proglide power with gillette shave foam i just want a cleanly shaved head all over . thanks

Offline SlyBaldDude

• Sly
    • Standing Out In the Crowd
Re: How to not see hair line ?please help
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 04:20:34 PM »
Use a fresh razor and shave in a hot shower.  Some guys just have a faint hair line.  In my experience getting a good daily shave with a good quality triple razor is about as good as you can get.  Personally I shave against the grain,  havn't ever had a problem.  There are lots of info on this forum regarding the best gear.  You just have to find what works for you.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 06:45:54 PM »
I would suggest going against the grain when you can, and try to avoid too many passes or you may end up with irritation/redness. Also try using a better gel or cream such as HeadSlick or Bald Guyz.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 07:09:29 PM »
Don't worry too much about it--the only ones who really notice are other bald guys to shave their heads too! ;D  Just enjoy the freedom and stay sly.