Author Topic: people are starting to notice  (Read 2465 times)

Offline syrian sly

• Sly Jr.
people are starting to notice
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:54:25 PM »
cant hide my thinning that well anymore, im pretty sure people can see it obviously now.

i am gonna make the sly look permanent soon but i want to get at least 20 years old first :)

the pic attached is the shortest i have had it, does it look bad? the other pic is with pretty long hair. will i suit the shaved look?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: people are starting to notice
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 01:12:13 AM »
It doesn't look like there is much thinning to me, but it could be the angle of the camera.  If you're thinking about shaving you should do it sooner than later.  I say this because most guys don't want to go back to having hair once they see how much positive attention they get from the additional confidence.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline syrian sly

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 06:29:29 PM »
im gonna try it this summer.

how similar is having a buzz to totally shaving it?

i buzzed it and dont like that its thinner on top,will shaving look better?

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 07:22:26 PM »
It doesn't look like there is much thinning to me, but it could be the angle of the camera.  If you're thinking about shaving you should do it sooner than later.  I say this because most guys don't want to go back to having hair once they see how much positive attention they get from the additional confidence.

I agree.  Once you've made up your mind to shave, it just eats away at you until actually follow through. The one regret we hear from guys over and over again is that they wish they did it sooner. 

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 06:55:05 AM »
What's with the poses?  :/O Anyway, I don't think your hair looks too bad... hard to tell from those pics, though.

Offline syrian sly

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 10:33:10 PM »
What's with the poses?  :/O Anyway, I don't think your hair looks too bad... hard to tell from those pics, though.

only pics i had lol.

and what would be a good angle? from the top and side right?