Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > How To Protect Your Bald Head

That stupid tan line

(1/4) > >>

Apollo5:
Be Careful what kind of hat you wear in the sun. You could get a tan line around your head just above the ears. People will laugh at you. wear a hat with a brim going all the way around it if you atre going to be in the sun. BTW hats are good protection even with sunscreen.

Tyler:
Great point Apollo5!  I never thought of that.

I wear sunscreen everyday...it's part of the lotion I use to keep my dry scalp shiny and smooth.  But, I always wear a hat also if I'm going to be out in the sun for extended periods...now I need to get one with a bigger brim.

PigPen:
I have run into that more than once. Especially wearing a hat and sunglasses. The guys at work call 'em my racing stripes.

Tyler:

--- Quote from: PigPen on October 08, 2006, 12:32:11 AM ---I have run into that more than once. Especially wearing a hat and sunglasses. The guys at work call 'em my racing stripes.

--- End quote ---

Ah yes, the good ol' racing stripes.  I wear those occasionally!  Especially if I'm in Hawaii.

mongo:
I wear a Tilley in the summer time. in those cooler months I like to wear the campaign hat you know the drill instructor hat but hey I just want to be different.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version