Author Topic: Do people wanna rub your head?  (Read 34203 times)

Offline bamsbbq

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Re: Do people wanna rub your head?
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2012, 03:06:30 PM »
I have not had anybody ask to rub my head. Maybe I do look to mean lololololol :):)

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
Re: Do people wanna rub your head?
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2012, 06:02:32 PM »
Try a smile once in a while, and things may change in your favor.   ;)

Offline NESTYdPOGI

• Sly
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2012, 05:08:49 AM »
Hey guys i had accidental rub on my head during our Musicale production number rehearsal today... The lady who accidentally rub/touched my head were so elated and share with others that she was so privilege to touch it... Well the feeling is the same with me ha ha ha O0

Offline TomTom

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2012, 05:58:57 PM »
Have had it happen multiple times. Sometimes friends ask and sometimes its a sneak attack. Sometimes I get the "its for good luck" thing. Their reaction to the feel varies haha. I think it's always a friendly gesture and I definitely appreciate the positive feedback.

Idk if you guys ever do this, but sometimes, if i can tell their eyeing it, i'll just ask 'em if they wanna rub it. It's usually funny. Works great on the waitress if she's being flirty.

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2012, 09:16:03 PM »
I haven't had the head rub opportunity for awhile.  But at my 30th High School reunion, I did have a couple of hot women want to rub my head.  One of then was a former University of Washington cheerleader!  I have to say that was NICE!   ;D 8) O0