Author Topic: Do people wanna rub your head?  (Read 34371 times)

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
Re: Do people wanna rub your head?
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 09:31:10 AM »
I have   quite a few BALD friends  - -a few state troopers and we do not shake hands any more  - -we just RUB each others BALD DOME - -

We have been doing it for years - - -

Yes, at times at a bar people will ask to rub  - -Last night at Savona Restaurant  - -the bartender and I always rub each others BALD DOME. . .

The problem with letting people rub your dome is that you lose your GLOSSY SHINE- - -

Offline musicman

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2012, 12:49:41 AM »
Most people don't ask my permission. They just walk up and start rubbing it O0 Some ladies ask permission but, needless to say, they never get turned down.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2012, 04:52:53 AM »
I have   quite a few BALD friends  - -a few state troopers and we do not shake hands any more  - -we just RUB each others BALD DOME - -

That's pretty cool.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2012, 12:24:43 PM »
That is awesome. WIsh someone would rub mine. It would feel; good.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2012, 12:49:52 PM »
If a guy comes up to you and rubs your head, perhaps it's a sign that he is a SBG.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »
Good point. Thanks. Looking forward to the 21st when you do the deed. You will love it. I sure do.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2012, 04:44:37 PM »
Sc00ter,

Your dome looks great!

I like to compliment some  bald guys on how great their dome looks. Some don't know how to react. Others seem to appreciate the compliment. I feel good about being sly. My self confidence has improved a lot. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Happy New Year!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2012, 08:54:39 PM »
If a guy comes up to you and rubs your head, perhaps it's a sign that he is a SBG.

Any guy that comes up to me and rubs my head is a guy who's about to get his ass kicked. :x!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2012, 09:41:15 PM »

Any guy that comes up to me and rubs my head is a guy who's about to get his ass kicked. :x!

I hope the poor soul that tries has his will ready! >:D
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2012, 04:32:31 AM »

For a total stranger, I can understand that. For a buddy or good friend?   It's an insider's handshake.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2012, 07:41:11 PM »
I agree with Mango and mrzed. I would like some discretion.

Slynito

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2012, 07:50:48 PM »
I sure didn't allow any hard tail to touch my pony tail and the rule is the same with my shiny gourd. But of course when a "PYT" enters the equation there may be a double standard...get my drift?

8)

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2012, 09:25:34 PM »
I get many head rubs. When I first did it I only got them from family. Slowly friends started to ask if they could touch it "just to see what it feels like" which a touch turns to a rub quickly. Then at work I had regular customers who loved the feel. I got a date because a customer always came in and stared at my noggin. One day she came and asked to rub it for good luck. The next time she came in she suggested that we hang out so we went out for dinner a couple times then just stopped talking.

Here at the farmstead we have bonfires from time to time where we invite friends who invite friends and so on. The last one we had was maybe 20 people and of those there were 6 that rubbed my head. Just like life, there is a time and place for everything. If I was in the bathroom that is a definite no rub zone. If I'm eating dinner on a date, no rub time. But at a bonfire/party/work/other get together it is mostly ok.

One of my fans used to be haired til he rubbed my head. He had a full head of hair but his girlfriend and I are good friends and one night she couldnt keep her hands off it. He was envious so she invited him to come feel how smooth and soft it was. He did it and said it felt like doe skin. The next day he had me come over and buzz it down for him then he razored it smooth and has been smooth ever since. He said something along the lines of "If I would have never felt how smooth being bald was, I would still have hair"

Offline KDusk

• Sly
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2012, 11:44:59 AM »
People don't really rub my head, but there have been people who have just casually passed their hand over my scalp. Like earlier today, I ran into a classmate and it was the first time he saw me sly. He came up to me and while shouting "woohoow!" he just ran his hand over my head once. Not even a careful rub, but almost like you'd pat on someone's shoulder or upper arm in a "yo buddy"-style.

Offline LAGLE

• Proud To Be Bald By Choice (BBC)
  • Sly
  • Hooah
    • Army Blog
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2012, 10:26:16 AM »
Seems to be a huge thing with females, they love to rub my head :L