Author Topic: Do people wanna rub your head?  (Read 34133 times)

Offline valldo

• Sly
Re: Do people wanna rub your head?
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2011, 03:32:25 AM »
Hasn't really happened to me but wouldn't mind.
Only my son does it from time to time

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2011, 04:13:06 AM »
Yes, both when I'm completely bald or with a few days hair growth. I have to admit I love the feeling of my sly head, so my hands are frequently copping a feel...  ;D

I like the feel of my head, too. Frequently rub it myself.  Wife and daughters will now rub my head. I encourage it (with them).

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »
I like the feel, too, especially right after a shave - something nice about the smooth dome. 

Offline Skillzdawg

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 03:46:52 AM »
yeah some of my friends rub my head hehe..cuz this is the 1st time theyve seen me this way
IT IS JUST HAIR! don't let it, or the loss of it, ruin your life, your attitude, your self esteem, your luck with the ladies or anything else!!!

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2011, 08:44:49 AM »
People do want to rub my head however, that's only possible when I'm sitting. I'm six five and if they try i when I'm standing it looks as if they're going in for a driving lay up.....

Slynito

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2011, 03:04:17 PM »
Once in awhile when I am buffed up and super slick my lovely wife will rub it and tell me that it's, "guang hua" (very smooth), but nobody outside of the castle.
 :(

marty22

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2011, 12:51:34 PM »
welcome!

Offline Krimson

• Sly
  • Things are not always what they seem to be
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2011, 02:20:01 PM »
Some fans (females, thank god!) do lick my head during the show. Does that count?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:29:52 PM by Krimson »

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2011, 02:16:30 AM »
yep, they tend to touch it, to feel it, especially my girlfriend.
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline TxTa2Guy

• Sly Jr.
  • Bald By Choice since August 24, 2009
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2011, 09:28:28 AM »
I've had a few friends ask to rub my head. It's only been a week, though.

Years ago I wore a goatee and went a loooong time without trimming it. Got many ZZ Top comments. A few times women (typically in bars) would ask if they could braid it. If I was alone, I'd tell them they could if they were sitting in my lap. My offer was never refused!

I have had a few ask permission to rub my head but none who did so without asking. But when my beard was long, I got a lot of the beard braiding requests and ZZ Top comments.

My favorite "stupid beard comment" came from a (probably insane, definitely stupid) waitress I had known for years in a restaurant where I had lunch regularly with a large group of friends. For some reason totally inexplicable to me, the crazy waitress walked up to me one day and said, "I have never had sex with a man with a beard!"

My friends exploded in laughter while I am sure I turned redder than a plum. I replied to her, "I can believe that, and so far as I am concerned, YOU NEVER WILL!!!!!"

A week after I first went BBC in August, 2009, my artist began the lion tattoo on my head. It was completed on October 20, 2009. I get many comments about the tattoo, much more than about being bald. While I am sure many people disapprove or dislike it, only one has ever said so directly to me. But I get a lot of positive comments and many stupid questions about it. What I get rather than requests to rub my bald head are requests to take a picture of my tattooed scalp. Perhaps they are afraid he might bite if they pet him!

In any event, I love being bald. And I love being tattooed. And being bald and tattooed is undescribably FUN!

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2011, 07:06:12 AM »
Yes. I ve had coworkers joke about waxing and polishing it and using it as a bowling ball. I work with a number of men that shave daily and have had coworkers test to see which one of us had the closest shave and slickets head.

Offline ElecEngineer

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2011, 09:33:38 AM »
I have it happen now and then, mainly from friends who do it to be funny since I'm the only one sly out of them.

Offline Itall

• Super Sly
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2011, 09:38:26 AM »
No head rub requests here. It maybe because I am 6'7" and people can't reach it.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2011, 10:39:09 AM »
Once ever so often...but most places I go nowadays have sly guys all over the place so maybe the novelty has worn off...kind of like the fad/in thing in school...it was cool when only a few had it but it died down when the majority got it...
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Skimdude

• Sly Jr.
  • Sly since 07-01-11
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2012, 09:07:56 AM »
Yea, it happens to me all the time.  People loves bald heads O0
SURF AND SKIM - COSTA RICA