Author Topic: Do people wanna rub your head?  (Read 34364 times)

Offline BriansSlyIn(716)

• Sly Jr.
  • 5 years and still Sly !!!!
Re: Do people wanna rub your head?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 11:01:47 PM »
Everybody wants to rub my head!The only exception was my four year old neices,they are not used to the new sly Uncle Brian yet.They ran away!Hopfully they will snap out of it soon......

Offline whatsup

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 08:47:39 PM »
Happened again last night.

I would take it as a compliment. Either you're so approachable that total strangers will come up to you -- or it's like cats that always go to the person that is allergic to them and don't want them around.

Offline banmuir

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 01:01:35 AM »
I'm in a culturally diverse part of the world and I've recently discovered that in some circles there is a really strong taboo about touching a man's head. Some ladies happily target my head (without asking!), but the reaction of horror from others alerted me to the wider context  :o

Offline intex

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 02:09:03 PM »
 I first shaved my head in 1980, a time when it was not very common.  I went with a friend, actually my boss,  to a bar in the town area. We sat at the bar for sometime having a beer.  At some point a guy from the back part came up and started rubbing my head.  I didn't mind.  I suspect this was a gay bar which my friend had selected.  He later retired to Key West and with his wife bought and operated a well known   gay bar in that city.

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 02:19:22 PM »
Yep I get alot of head rubs. I think it has to do with especially me being just 19 it's so different from all the kids who have hair. Some people say it feels cool, others wierd, but either way bring on the head rubs!  O0
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline Mozingo

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 07:58:44 PM »
Over 2 years sly and no headrub yet. Maybe it's the old "don't pet him and he'll go away" treatment.  :Xo!

Offline Rookie84

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2011, 08:05:15 PM »
Might get one or two a week

Offline intex

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2011, 05:33:00 AM »
Yep I get alot of head rubs. I think it has to do with especially me being just 19 it's so different from all the kids who have hair. Some people say it feels cool, others wierd, but either way bring on the head rubs!  O0

I can imagine at your age you would get lot of attention.  but can also imagine your enjoyment.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2011, 09:51:18 AM »
Yes - I've had several people ask if the could rub /touch my head.  The most unusual experience was about two weeks after going sly when I was at an all day business meeting.  At the outset, I noticed a woman from one of our satellite offices looking at me.  When I caught her eyes, she smiled.  During lunch, a group of people walked behind me and suddenly I felt a hand run over my bald head.  I turned and saw she was in the group that passed.  Later in the meeting I sent her a text asking if she had rubbed my head.  The response was to the point: "it's irresistible!"  Best all-day meeting I've been to in a long time!

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2011, 11:18:44 AM »
Have had the head rubbed more than a few times. Sometimes by the wife, but I've never refused a head rub from anybody.
MikeC

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2011, 11:44:49 AM »
I don't turn them down either.  My wife told me last night how much she loves to rub my smooth head.  I asked what she thought of the look and she said "it's great - I love it too!"

Offline kayaker

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2011, 09:28:04 AM »
I've had a few friends ask to rub my head. It's only been a week, though.

Years ago I wore a goatee and went a loooong time without trimming it. Got many ZZ Top comments. A few times women (typically in bars) would ask if they could braid it. If I was alone, I'd tell them they could if they were sitting in my lap. My offer was never refused!

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2011, 09:20:56 AM »
I had a business meeting this morning and two women separately asked if they could rub my head.    This is now the third time in a professional setting that I've had people ask to rub my head.   

Offline slybronco

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2011, 09:28:47 AM »
Now and then I get asked. But I'm told I look very intimidating??? So maybe I scare some way. Boo!

Sly Joe Leo

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 01:57:14 AM »
Yes, both when I'm completely bald or with a few days hair growth. I have to admit I love the feeling of my sly head, so my hands are frequently copping a feel...  ;D