Author Topic: Getting the hang of HeadBlade  (Read 13322 times)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Getting the hang of HeadBlade
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2007, 06:02:48 PM »
I switch hands.  I found that I actually get a better shave when I use my left hand than my right, though I'm right handed.    :px

Here's a blogger that talks about his first HeadBlade experience...

http://www.digitalthom.com/2007/09/09/my-experience-with-the-headblade-system/

My first experience was pretty much like the bloggers.  But by following the advice given here and patience, using the HeadBlade with either hand and getting a great shave is no problem.   
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 06:05:03 PM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline outsider82

• Sly
Re: Getting the hang of HeadBlade
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2007, 06:13:53 AM »
Hey guys, I thought i would give you my two cents.

I started with the Mach3 on the first shave. I then proceeded to try the headblade on the second shave. I went against the grain and let me tell you it was the closes shave i've ever had. The problem for me is that there were a few little bumps from the first shave and they got nicked and blead a little. I found that after each shave that i bled a little. I could be doing it wrong.

Having a lack of head shaving products in Aust there isn't much post-shave products designed for head shaving.

After the shave i rinse my head in cold water as everyone has been bragging about. That feels great but makes your head feel a little numb for a few minutes. I then apply some Aloe Vera moisturiser to my dome, let me tell you that it stings like a b*tch for a few minutes. Afterwards it feels great.

What does everyone do to combat dry skin and dandruf? or will this go away.

Out