Author Topic: Glossy or Matte  (Read 5984 times)

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Glossy or Matte
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 09:09:19 AM »
Which is why I use the L'Oreal SPF 15, Prof. It goes on well, spreads well, nice scent, and provides sun protection.

There was a thread that Tyler posted to ask for suggestions to Bald Mfg's on how to improve products. Combining mositurizer and SPF was a big comment.

Schro

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 09:32:12 AM »
Gotta go for the gloss...nothin' better than a super smooth head and shine that wont quit!

Offline iBald

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 10:07:37 AM »
At work, indoors = Glossy

Outdoors, date, evening = Matte

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2007, 04:03:20 PM »
Is there any reason for either of these lubes if I am going to be outside and applying an SPF 15?  The reason I ask is I will be outside for about 8 hours working tomorrow.  My virgin scalp will face the light of day.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2007, 04:06:24 PM »
Is there any reason for either of these lubes if I am going to be outside and applying an SPF 15?  The reason I ask is I will be outside for about 8 hours working tomorrow.  My virgin scalp will face the light of day.

I don't use HeadLube if I Know I'm going to be applying sunscreen.  Then I just use a lotion with sunscreen or a regular ol' sunscreen.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 04:17:14 PM »

Dude...eight hours....USE spf 30! You will NOT want to get a burn this soon into the game ....trust me...with all the fun your having with your head shaved, that would ruin it for sure, if you get the burn...really.

With spf 30 and eight hours of sun, you'll still get a nice little tan on the dome.

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 04:25:25 PM »
I will be sure to pick up some SPF 30 tonight.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2007, 04:41:15 PM »
Coppertone sport makes a great SPF 45. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.