Author Topic: 21 Years old, Just joined the forum, preparing for the inevitable!  (Read 6504 times)

Offline karlman84

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: 21 Years old, Just joined the forum, preparing for the inevitable!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 09:09:44 PM »
Welcome Brasspower!  Here you will certainly find people of all ages with the same thing your are going through.  Mine started when I was 18 and I am 27 now.  I started off with a #3 buzz cut (it was a misunderstanding with the barber) and kept going shorter till I got to the shortest setting on the buzzers.  I still have yet to keep my head completely shaved, but I want to try the 30 day challenge soon!  I would not say that all the guys with the horse shoe are desperately trying to hold on to what they have.  I think those guys are the ones with the comb-over!  There is a guy at my work that has the horse shoe and actually has a tattoo on the back of his head with a guy pushing a lawnmower, just above the hairline!  That is some one who is comfortable with his baldness!

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 12:22:51 PM »
I started losing my hair bad at 17, and shaved it all off at 20. Best thing Ive ever done for myself! I hope it will be the same for you! Welcome to the board!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

marty22

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 01:47:10 PM »
Ive seen that guy with the tatttoo of a man pushing the lawnmower on the Internet somewhere.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 11:40:26 AM »
Hi Brasspower,

Welcome to Sly Bald Guys.

You will find a lot of good information here.

I think that starting with a short buzz cut is a good start. That is what I did. I really like the sly look myself.

Baldjoeg

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2011, 09:20:38 AM »
Welcome
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Enter your email address: