Author Topic: Shaving Soap  (Read 5167 times)

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
Re: Shaving Soap
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 02:00:10 PM »
I have now traveled w/ shaving soap, my brush and either baby oil or Shaving Secret.  Great for the "Carry-On" crowd O0 O0 O0--the soap doesn't take space in the 1 quart bag that gets really small when you take into account anything else you need, contact lense solution, etc.  I use one of the glasses provided in the room and just stick it in a drawer for the duration of my stay so the maid doesn't toss it.  Hopefully the staff really washes the glass when I leave or the taste may be a bad # on the next guest.  It's not quite as good as my Headslick shave at home, but Headslick isn't available in "flying" size containers, and other gels take a whole lot of room. 

:Xo! So its your fault saint, that I was foaming at the mouth after my glass of water in the hotel lat time
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 03:37:32 PM »
I have used williams on my face,but I have never tried shaving soap on my head.
Don`t sweat the small stuff.<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/2/090107/sampc1253c6e4ba15e87.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline balddaniel

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 12:29:37 PM »
Thanks to rward for the tip on Williams shaving soap.  Went to CVS after reading his blog.  Picked up Williams shave soap and a good brush.  Got in the shower put Fusion thermal gel, shaved face, rinsed applied Williams soap with brush added Bald Guyz shave gel shaved and oh what a wonderful feeing.  Rubbed the dome this morning and still smooth.  I love this new routine thanks Rward.  :@`