Author Topic: HeadBlade Wipes  (Read 3755 times)

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
HeadBlade Wipes
« on: April 10, 2007, 03:26:37 PM »
I just received an e-mail from Mac at HeadBlade.  He said they just received their first test samples of HeadBlade Wipes so I think we can expect to see a new addition to their line of products!   O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: HeadBlade Wipes
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 03:28:49 PM »
I just received an e-mail from Mac at HeadBlade.  He said they just received their first test samples of HeadBlade Wipes so I think we can expect to see a new addition to their line of products!   O0

Let Mac know that he should send us some samples so that we can test them for HeadBlade.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 03:32:34 PM »

Let Mac know that he should send us some samples so that we can test them for HeadBlade.

That's a great idea!  Maybe we should let Tyler make any business connections...  hummm Tyler?  Hint Hint!   ::)

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 03:39:34 PM »
I just sent him an email.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 03:50:53 PM »
Way to go Tyler, thanks O0
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 04:17:25 PM »
Sweet, I'll buy 'em.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 04:50:04 PM »
Cool, I was just thinking today how I'd like some wipes.  Like other Headblade stuff, I want them to be the best of the best of head wipes. :)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 05:28:13 PM »
No reply from Mac... :x!

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 05:30:22 PM »

Shall we send in the big guns? b@n*

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 05:32:30 PM »

Shall we send in the big guns? b@n*

That or the Yeti!

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 08:06:11 PM »
If they have some extras Mac said he'd send me some to "test".  I'll let you sly guys know if and when that happens!   O0