Author Topic: Why men should never be agony aunts:  (Read 1878 times)

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
Why men should never be agony aunts:
« on: February 12, 2011, 11:55:47 AM »

Dear Andrew,

Last week I left home for work but after a mile my car broke down. I walked back home to find my wife in bed with our 19 year old (male) babysitter. My wife and the babysitter told me the affair had been going on for two years and that they were deeply in love. Can you help me? I'm desperate!

Dear reader, the most common cause of vehicles breaking down in the first mile is dirt in the fuel line. If this isn't the cause, it may be the alternator. Hope this helps. Andrew.

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Why men should never be agony aunts:
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 06:04:32 PM »

Dear Andrew,

Last week I left home for work but after a mile my car broke down. I walked back home to find my wife in bed with our 19 year old (male) babysitter. My wife and the babysitter told me the affair had been going on for two years and that they were deeply in love. Can you help me? I'm desperate!

Dear reader, the most common cause of vehicles breaking down in the first mile is dirt in the fuel line. If this isn't the cause, it may be the alternator. Hope this helps. Andrew.

;D