Author Topic: New from Chicago  (Read 7436 times)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: New from Chicago
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 07:53:08 AM »
Here we go again, Fans writing checks, the team can't cash ::) ::)
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline buddy

• Bud
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2007, 08:05:03 AM »
Hey, what can I say.  I actually live outside of the city, therefore, I believe that I don't have to choose between either team if I don't want to.  I'm just a Chicago fan.  I have done a lot of work with the Cubs, but I've gone to many more Sox games through the years.  It's just easier to get to and park etc....

Sox got their first no-no in a long time.  I worked tht night and didn't get a chance to see any of the game.  But I'm looking forward to getting to see both teams play this summer a couple of times.

:popo
Bud-man

BaldRob

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2007, 08:22:51 AM »

Shouldn't you be moulding young minds right now or something?? :/O

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2007, 08:23:49 AM »
welcome dude
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2007, 09:37:48 AM »

Shouldn't you be moulding young minds right now or something?? :/O

Good one,  :*)) but it's apparently the "older" minds that need "remolding" :*))  Actually not teaching today, it's a well known fact that teachers work too hard and need a day off a month. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 09:44:03 AM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

KALBO

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2007, 12:58:20 PM »
Hey, what can I say.  I actually live outside of the city, therefore, I believe that I don't have to choose between either team if I don't want to.  I'm just a Chicago fan.  I have done a lot of work with the Cubs, but I've gone to many more Sox games through the years.  It's just easier to get to and park etc....

Sox got their first no-no in a long time.  I worked tht night and didn't get a chance to see any of the game.  But I'm looking forward to getting to see both teams play this summer a couple of times.

:popo
Welcome Buddy!!! No worries, I attend games at both ball parks myself...when at U.S. Cellular, I root for the White Sox and when at Wrigley, I just root for whoever the Cubs may be playing that day...  8)