Author Topic: FIRST!!!!  (Read 8214 times)

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
Re: FIRST!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 05:38:19 PM »
former US Marine, Ex- Police Officer and Defensive Tactics Instructor, ex- Correctional Officer GONE HOLLYWOOD with acting, Fight Choreography, and All-Around Safety Coordination!  hehe  ~Yeti
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 06:27:59 PM »
Damn Yeti are you sure you don't want to go back in LOL. I know the Navys Spec warfare programs are looking for more people and it sounds like you could jump right in. O0

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 03:20:32 PM »
Yeti, give us a description of your Billing... What movies have you acted/helped with?
Peace

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 08:40:17 PM »
No desire to return at my age and with my medical conditions, but thx for the good intentions shot ya gave me bro hehe and for the movies, they are all listed in other threads bro in the entertainment section somewhere. We all know I am NOT at a los for words, so I will spare you all with 2 subjects of huge info, especially since they are already up and links/pics etc. hehe but thx for the interest. Quick List 2007: The Wait (Zombie Flick)  Dirty Lil Men (Bad Cop/Ganster Movie) Small zombie acting role in first and actor with larger part, also serving as Fight Choreoghrapher and Safety Coordinator/ Weapon Master for the set. Both are seperate Indie films for 2 different local Indie Co.'s  Thx for asking. For further details check out the Entertainment threads section.    O0

~Yeti
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Enter your email address: