Author Topic: Panasonic ES-GA21-S  (Read 2686 times)

Offline daniel-imba

• Learning the way of Sly
Panasonic ES-GA21-S
« on: October 26, 2010, 10:55:25 AM »
http://www.sigelectronics.com/Electronics/Electric-Shaver/Panasonic-ES-GA21-S-Rechargeable-Shaver

Just`ve got my new Linear motor little monster. Well, what can i say, its awesome!
Actually i but it to use it for my headshave routine, but since im going to sly-30-days-cource only in the end of that week...    well, i use it today as a face shaver.

Im not a master of descriptions, but all i cas say is that

Panasonic ES-GA2 + Jonson&Johnson baby oil (Aloe) as a "gel" gives me the same quality of shavibg (face) as i get used to by myprevious Mach3 + Lotion + Gel.
But, NO IRRITATION! Thats just amazing!

3 weak point:

- Jonson&Johnson baby oik is sooo slippery, so, you are forced to shave in a shower, to get the oil off the face\shaver\body.

- I didnt get the point how to use electric shaver for example if you have a little beard, or mustaches, or some king od facial on face. Because the "accuracy" of the lines is crappy. Well, or maybe i just didnt get used to it. But, i guess, that still, the Fusion\Mach3 is the best choise if you need to hold\shave some very accurate lines to shave parts of your face around beards....

PS: I will add up that rewiev then i will use the Panas as a shaver for my dome :)

PSS: All i regret now is that i didnt buy such shaver a year or two ago.