Author Topic: Baby Oil  (Read 13045 times)

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
Baby Oil Awesome Addition To Routine!
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 06:55:19 PM »
After seeing the posts here about baby oil, I went and washed my head w/HeadWash mixed in w/a little bit of baby oil. The results were remarkable!! Made a world of difference to the touch, and the shine is in the omg category!!(LOL).

Can't wait to try it together w/ my shave gel and Glossy HeadLube!

The photo to the left was taken and submitted before I discovered many of the fine products mentioned here. I can only imagine the gloss from the combination efforts of Baby Oil and HeadLube! WOW!!   O:O

Great idea, guys! Thanks for the suggestion!!    !d3@

-Cap'n Noodles-

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
Re: Baby Oil
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2009, 07:06:20 AM »
I tried it this morning and it works great!No razor burns and a nice smooth feel to my dome :) Great ideal,plus it`s cheap O0

I have always used Shave Secret shaving oil under my Headslick. I have never tried baby oil but now I want to try it just out of curiosity...

Well, I tried it this morning and it did OK but was not as good or close as the Shave Secret shaving oil I have been using. I'll stick to the shaving oil.

Offline Shaf

• Sly
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »
I tried it this morning and it works great!No razor burns and a nice smooth feel to my dome :) Great ideal,plus it`s cheap O0

I have always used Shave Secret shaving oil under my Headslick. I have never tried baby oil but now I want to try it just out of curiosity...

Well, I tried it this morning and it did OK but was not as good or close as the Shave Secret shaving oil I have been using. I'll stick to the shaving oil.

Still think it's good but I'm with u. Don't think it's better than good shave oil.

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2009, 09:39:57 AM »
I forgot to use baby oil the other day.Who it is a big difference.My shave was not as smooth.
Don`t sweat the small stuff.<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/2/090107/sampc1253c6e4ba15e87.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2009, 09:41:57 AM »
Need to try the baby oil thing
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2010, 03:59:05 PM »
got to try this :@` :@` :@`

Offline joe mcclaine

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010, 06:22:43 AM »
I have been shaving my head since 1990 and only tried Baby Oil in the last few months - on its own - no other product on top.

I can safely state that this has been THE single most important product I have ever tried.

Baby Oil + Gillette Fusion Proglide + St Ives (Invigorating) scrub afterwards = best results in 20 years.
Vinny (not Joe McClaine - that was just the real name of 1960's Gerry Anderson puppet Joe 90)

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2010, 01:50:06 PM »
Noodles, you tried the baby oil with the HEADLUBE GLOSSY yet, if so what were the results, :@` :@` :@`

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2010, 02:06:33 PM »
Have been using the baby oil for just over a week now, in place of my usual  kos kintexium shave oil, what can i say, remarkable results, will be using this all the time now, and cheap too 300 mls of johnsons baby oil for a quid at poundland  :@` :@` :@`

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2010, 10:47:15 AM »
I need to use Baby Oil on more than just the shave...

...my fiance swears by it as she has used Baby Oil for a long time and we are the same age, but she looks 15 years younger!!!