Author Topic: women confuse the hell out of me  (Read 28422 times)

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
Re: women confuse the hell out of me
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2007, 05:41:25 PM »
Don't be at her beckon call, but make sure that when you are with her...you are still showing some interest...the hardest part about playing the game is sending mixed signals. If you avoid her all together, she may think that you have no interest in her because the conversation didn't go well.

Also, she did hit that friend button, and no matter what anybody says if she is not attracted to you she's just not attracted to you and there is nothing that her friends or family are going to say to change that. I only say this because I don't want  you to get your hopes up just to have them let down again.

You have me thinking back on why I put guys into the friend category.....let me gather my thoughts and I'll get back to you on that one.

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2007, 07:04:18 PM »
Thanks HotC

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2007, 02:57:19 PM »
Well love life is back on track guys thank you. I met an incredible woman and so far things are going great.
thanks again for the support guys

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2007, 02:57:52 PM »
Well love life is back on track guys thank you. I met an incredible woman and so far things are going great.
thanks again for the support guys

Great to hear bro!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2007, 05:04:34 PM »
Dtopford, FYI, they don't give you a handbook when you get married.  I wish they had.  It wouldn't have changed my mind about getting married, but it would have been nice to know about all the things that I didn't know until after I got married.   ;D
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline James

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2007, 09:04:43 PM »
3.)  I didn't make myself unobtainable.  It's counterintuitive, but the less available you make yourself, and the less you act interested--while keeping up the flirting (this is important)--the more attracted she'll be.  You should ration yourself out like a reward, because you're the sh*t.

haha yea in my experience this has worked best for me...flirt but keep some distance

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2007, 10:34:29 PM »
well guys honestly we just clicked. I can't really describe it in any other way. there were no games we met and it jst took off.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2007, 11:35:52 PM »
well guys honestly we just clicked. I can't really describe it in any other way. there were no games we met and it jst took off.

That's the best way!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline James

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2007, 06:48:39 PM »
good to hear...congratulations!!

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2007, 11:49:30 PM »
Thanks guys I have been talking to her she might just make an apearence on the boards here LOL. O0

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2007, 09:49:16 AM »
Dtopford,
congrats bro...good to hear about 

I am getting married in Sept. and at 30, am ready to settle, even though she is crazy and still confuses me after 3 yrs.

Then again, every woman that I have come accross in my life was crazy in some way or another...I have realized though, the ones that may look like they have it all are usually dealling with the most issues.

Confidence is a great thing because in one way or another everyon has insecurities that they are dealing with, and I have learned that some things are more important than others and when you get down to it, we spend to much energy on things that others find silly or very unimportant and to find someone that understands and can help you with that is a great thing...(I don't even know if this makes any sense??)

Offline bnready

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2007, 08:37:15 AM »
 C#)P  I will tell you guys that I have been married three times, the first two  I was just to young (I always thought the grass was greener on the other side) This I found out not to be true lol My wife now of 9 years is my best friend she knows me like the back of her hand and as I do her.Women want to be treated like your best friend, no lies, no cheating,just good old honesty.Never change who you are for anyone."Like I tell my wife all the time you knew what I was when you picked me up" Julie is my soul mate took me 42 years to find her so never stop looking  O:O

Just staying true to being bald
bnready

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2007, 09:01:21 AM »

Then again, every woman that I have come accross in my life was crazy in some way or another...

Me too!  My wife was on a jeckyll & hyde routine this weekend.   :Xo!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2007, 01:03:15 PM »
C#)P  I will tell you guys that I have been married three times, the first two  I was just to young (I always thought the grass was greener on the other side) This I found out not to be true lol My wife now of 9 years is my best friend she knows me like the back of her hand and as I do her.Women want to be treated like your best friend, no lies, no cheating,just good old honesty.Never change who you are for anyone."Like I tell my wife all the time you knew what I was when you picked me up" Julie is my soul mate took me 42 years to find her so never stop looking  O:O

Just staying true to being bald
bnready

That's awesome that you found your soul mate!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2007, 01:15:11 PM »
That's awesome, bnready. We try to avoid the term "soul mate" around Team Schro.

My brother said he found his "soul mate". We thought she was bad news from the get go, but he insisted he was happy so we supported him. She was an artist (that's not the "bad news" part), but her parents spolied her, she never had a relationship longer than 3 months, and was nuts (and I mean  :/O :/O :/O :/O). Well, they came back from Hawaii in late 2005 and (despite their constant arguing) were engaged. When they were fighting (which was often), she always blamed him for "everything that is wrong in our relationship", never taking ownership for a fault. My brother bought her a crazy engagement ring ($15k +/-), and loaned her thousands over the 2+ yrs they dated, and even moved from a great apartment in SF (rent control) to another one because of her stupid dog.

Well, my brother finally saw the light and called it off. He's written off getting the ring back to a learning experience.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Enter your email address: