Author Topic: Married Men, does you wife like your bald head?  (Read 36935 times)

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
Re: Married Men, does you wife like your bald head?
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2013, 12:59:42 PM »
Mine loves it, especially right after I shave it.  --I'm not BBC, so I don't have the option of growing out a nice full head of hair either.  This makes it a lot easier for the wife to pick Sly.

Reddog, maybe you just need to give her some extra attention right now...she may just feel a little insecure in the new (8 month) relationship with you looking so sly and losing weight at the same time.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 01:02:35 PM by slymyke »

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2013, 02:41:34 PM »
It took my wife more than two months, probably more like six months of daily shaving, for her comments to go from "Why don't you just let your hair grow back out" to "You need a shave, I don't like the sandpaper feel or sound on the pillow when you move."  Give it more time, and she will accept.
SlyBeard

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2013, 04:16:37 PM »
OK, I just went and shaved my head again, and it is the smoothest I ever had. S/o will be home soon, oh boy, she will just have to learn to like it. It looks absolutely great. Attaching a photo I just took.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Slystone

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2013, 07:28:36 PM »
My wife kept saying that she needed to get used to it...meanwhile she always said to  people, doesnt it look great... I guess she has gotten used to it!  I love it and her!

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2013, 08:33:27 PM »
No

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2013, 10:58:40 PM »
My wife could not believe it when I woke her up on January 1 to show her what I had done.

She likes it, but I think she liked me with the horseshoe just as much. I really love her.
"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2013, 11:07:34 PM »
Neither of my wives had a problem with my shaved head....I only shaved intermittently during my first marriage and went sly for good during the second. In fact, both wives shaved my head for me a couple of times and enjoyed it. I'm dating now and being sly is no impediment, in fact it has helped me!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re:
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2013, 03:14:14 AM »
Sometimes you got to put your foot down, tell that woman "this is how it is" "I'm the man, the hunter, the gatherer, the provider, my word is law, and I have spoken"............I've been divorced nearly 15 years now....

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2013, 07:38:22 AM »
Well, I gave in to the s/o and grew my hair back for over a month. Last Sunday, she went to a new church and came home and mentioned there were a lot of shaved heads there. Hmmm, looking at shaved heads? So on Monday she got a new hairdo and color, and  hinted that I'm due for a new do. She said get the razor out and do your thing.

So I am sly again!! I emailed her a photo after shaving, and she said I look amazing. She now thinks I look best bald, and said keep it shaved. Yea.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2013, 07:57:36 AM »
Well, I gave in to the s/o and grew my hair back for over a month. Last Sunday, she went to a new church and came home and mentioned there were a lot of shaved heads there. Hmmm, looking at shaved heads? So on Monday she got a new hairdo and color, and  hinted that I'm due for a new do. She said get the razor out and do your thing.

So I am sly again!! I emailed her a photo after shaving, and she said I look amazing. She now thinks I look best bald, and said keep it shaved. Yea.

Reddog, I think you should have made her think you were not going to shave it.. that she made you decide against being Sly and make her beg you to shave it this time.   (but I know you were anxious to shave it ASAP...lol)

I'm glad she came around.     

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2013, 08:31:07 AM »
Yes, Slymyke, I'm so glad she came around, she already told me this morning how much she likes it. Doesn't hurt that she mentioned sexy several times.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2013, 09:38:37 AM »
Seems to take our ladies more time, but they do eventually come around.
SlyBeard

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2013, 01:38:41 PM »
It took my wife a few weeks to accept my new look nearly 10 years ago.  Once in the interim I thought I would see how it grew back (if it did) and she told me 'get that stuff off your head'.  Nowadays she comments on how bad men look with combovers and toupees.  It's a funny world isn't it.
Roger

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2013, 06:15:02 PM »
When I was balding, my wife always said I looked great. Now that I'm shaved, she still thinks I look great. My hair has never been an issue for her. When my kids were little, they used to suggest I grow back my "wedding hair," not knowing that was impossible. My wife told them I looked much better bald.  The facial hair, well that's another story!  ^-^
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2013, 07:04:10 PM »
Same here, Nuts.  Took my wife a while to get used to it, but now she really likes it, and so do I.

Enter your email address: