Author Topic: Gillette Fusion HydraGel Pure & Sensitive  (Read 1256 times)

Offline wetherb67

• Sly Jr.
Gillette Fusion HydraGel Pure & Sensitive
« on: August 11, 2010, 12:10:45 PM »
WOW.  This stuff is GREAT.
http://www.gillette.com/en/us/products/shave-gel-and-foam/fusion-hydragel/gel-pure-sensitive-shave-gel.aspx

I started out using BaldGuyz shave gel.   Started out using Schick Extreme 3 Disposbles. 

The Baldguyz worked ok, I thought, until I tried the Gillette Fusion.  Man is that stuff good!

Didn't have to work hard at all to get the baby-butt smooth going, and absolutely NO irritation at all.   In fact, I think that the little bit I was getting was due to pressing too hard.   Felt like I got a just as close shave this time with not as much pressure.

I'm still using the BaldGuyz moisture gel right afterwards, but I think I'm hooked on the Fusion Gel.   O:O

Qualify to try new brands for free....
http://h5.sml360.com/-/2o9xe

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Gillette Fusion HydraGel Pure & Sensitive
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 01:12:54 PM »
Fusion is a great tool, but you'll try others.  One thing we don't tell everyone right at first is the propensity for sly guys to go to the shaving section of every store and buy stuff they want to try.  I have a lot, a whole lot of stuff, some I use regularly, some just once or twice.  But, it's not a bad addiction.  Wait until you try Headslick, I find that with a brush and an undercoating of Shave Secret from Wal-Mart that there just isn't any friction at all.  Sometimes when I do a shower shave I'll use a get it's just easier in the shower. 

Offline Rob-Raz

• Super Sly
  • Me and my girls
Re: Gillette Fusion HydraGel Pure & Sensitive
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 11:51:22 PM »
Everytime I am in a Walmart, Walgreens CVS etc....my wife practically grabs my arm to keep me from straying over to the shaving aisle.  :*))    Looks like one more thing to try and sneak in the cart.....just not sure I can give up my Headslick though.