Author Topic: Alternative to shaving?  (Read 6531 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Re: Alternative to shaving?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 02:01:23 PM »
Just shave it.

Wax if you're a masochist.
Dude, I leave the Waxing to my Date(s) and her(their) legs  $@y No offence towards any of the Beautiful Ladies here, By the way, I promise that my Horns are not that much larger than my Halo g@b@
Peace

BaldRob

Re: Alternative to shaving?
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 04:10:23 PM »
First off thank you everyone for the prompt and informative replies. Great to have honest feedback.

I tried some of the hair removal cream in the past but just as you guys described it did not work as intended.

To answer Funnel Weavers question as to why I would want to wait a few days between shaving - well, I don't. However, my job requires that I travel... A LOT! While traveling to different parts of the world I usually run into weather problems of all kinds. After shaving regardless of how much the cream I use to soothe and shine me scalp some weather just tends to prove quite discomforting. My scalp is usually quite itchy and dry and sometimes I feel like my scalp is shedding (possibly due to dry skin).

My scalp is sensitive and when I shave I take good care to not have any bumps or ingrown hair. In trying to avoid the mishaps I end up spending upwards of 20 mins plus to shave. Most of the time I have a hard time waking up in the morning due to timezone difference and then to spend an hour and make it to a meeting can be a bit.. overwhelming for me atleast. That is why I was just wondering rather than going the surgical way if there were any alternatives to not shaving everyday. Don't get me wrong, I love taking a shower and pull out my razor and shave away it's a great feeling and often times in the past I had the pleasure of having my girlfriend do it for me which was even more delightful - altho I was somewhat nervous!

I thank you all for your replies and I'll be back with more questions later on! Shave on fellas, keep the dome shining bright!

Definitely try some type of moisturizer... I like the HeadLube Matte, but I use the Bald Guyz Moisture Gel when I'm traveling (which has been a lot lately)