Author Topic: Non-sly moments  (Read 16992 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Re: Non-sly moments
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2007, 07:55:13 PM »
I'm one of those dudes that lost his hair in the late seventies when I was about 22 and it was hell. All you got back then was made fun of or stared at.People could be ignorant asses.It's much easier for young guys today.I hope all those bastards who made me feel uncomfortable are bald now.LOL. Now at 50 short cropped thinning hair is normal.You know mother nature is a woman.Only a woman would do that to a very young guy.Think about it.You notice that women usually don't lose their hair.LOL.I just feel silly tonight.

You're right there. I had a bald spot in my wedding pictures from 34 years ago (June 16), but I don't think I was aware of it then, since it was in back. But my hair started falling out really quick then. The 70's were not a good time for that. It didn't bother me when guys made fun of it, but it really bothered me when women teased me.

How the worm has turned... Now its the Bald Guys who seam to be getting the ladies; The guys still make fun of us though, atleast its because now we pull better women compared to them!
Peace

Bald_freak

Re: Non-sly moments
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2007, 03:06:31 PM »
my hair used to be real long, but the receeding hairline started when I was about 20. I said F@#% it, I'm not going to watch it all fall out. I picked up the dog clippers and never looked back.

Enter your email address: