Author Topic: Don't Be Afraid - I went bald at 19  (Read 15502 times)

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
Re: Don't Be Afraid - I went bald at 19
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 09:31:01 PM »
Yep same here bud, I started balding at 17. I'm currently 19 and shave my head with a razor everyday. I don't feel right if I dont shave my head, because when the dark stubble comes in the insecurities do to.  I to thought how am I ever gonna face anyone again, here I am BALD and (still) not even 20.

But you know what I've realized girls LIKE bald NOT balding. While of course some girls don't like bald, its just like saying some girls dont like that im short, or im really white. If theres 6 billion people in the world, why would we ever think that all 6 billion of them will like us? That just seems ridiculous! An even when something like a shadow seems obvious to me, people honestly really dont notice. I still get asked why I shave my head, so I've come to belive nobody thinks of us as being the bad kind of bald unless we grow our hair out. So mite as well keep it smooth and bring on the head rubs!  O0
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline ShadeSocks

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Don't Be Afraid - I went bald at 19
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 01:13:38 AM »
Dude Kenny you are a beast!  O0
I'm 19 too and I'm seriously about to shave my head. I'm tired of people pointing out my hair thinning. Like I don't already know?

You guys all look like bad asses. I must join.

Thinking of everyone's reactions is making me smile uncontrollably. They'll be so shocked! Haha!