Author Topic: Bald Guys Everywhere  (Read 2522 times)

Baldgoal

Bald Guys Everywhere
« on: June 04, 2010, 11:59:36 PM »
As the weather here in the Boston area has gotten warmer,  I have noticed more and more Sly Guys.  I walk about 4 to 6 miles a night and can't help noticing the number of Sly Guys that I see.  All ages shapes and sizes.  The Sly look is in full bloom in the Boston area.

usmcpelon

Re: Bald Guys Everywhere
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 05:52:30 AM »
Just last night at the local mall in Brownsville, Texas my girlfriend notice 4 bald guys walked in and 3 bald guys driving as we walked into the mall.  Once inside, it got much better.  Bald guys all over the place and most of them with a girl, now that’s proof that the lady’s certainly do love bald guys. 

It seems the bald look is very strong around here.  Yesterday afternoon as we were renting movies at a local Redbox, there was a Chevy parked right in front of us with a bald guy inside while another car park right next to us with two bald guys. 

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 07:29:51 AM »
OMG!!!  Does this mean that men with hair will soon be a thing of the past?
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

Offline Nonick

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 07:41:47 AM »
 Gee, what a thought:  d5c*

Bald guys everywhere!   8)

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 12:27:31 PM »
I see many BALD guys every day  - -I work on Saturday until 2 and I had at leasrt 6 sly bald  guys this morning in my liquor store  - -a few of us tease each other about being BALD - - - -Great Game

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 11:43:51 AM »
I ride the bus to and from work every day and have been noticing more and more. The other day there were 3 other bald guys on the bus, all of us had the same black carhart jacket, blue jeans, similar boots, same style of sunglasses, I was the only one with facial hair, the others were all clean shaved. It was pretty awesome to see that my style is catching on. I noticed that at work the most bald guys come in on Sundays, we get lots on Friday nights but through out the day on Sundays Id say over 1/2 of the guys that come in are bald.