Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > How To Protect Your Bald Head

Outdoor life and bald heads

(1/5) > >>

Kajun:
i'm starting to think about the tan lines that i know will happen this summer, and really want to avoid them, honestly they look stupid on bald guys..i've seen it on plenty of people and they look retarded with the stripes...i fish ALOT and always on the water whenever possible..this summer will be even worst since i'll be in florida and trying to learn the areas waters and how to fish them........i'm a big baseball cap fan but i've decided since going sly they just wont work with the tan line you get from them...beanies are out..too hot.....only other things left are sunblock and some big honkin sombero looking hats which look silly...

i know the deal with skin cancer and i want to protect myself as best i can.....staying out of the sun completely is not an option for me........so i've decided to wear the long sleeve fishing shirts and use sunblock and a big sombero hat for protection........but alot of the time i cant wear that sombero when hauling azz from place to place..it will fly off...i also want to get alil sun in each day on the noggin to even out the tan lines.....

for sunblock..the problem i see is applying it but then sweating so much (high humidity in the south) that you constantly wiping your head or the sweat dripping into your eyes mixed with sunscreen burns...constantly reapplying will suck..especially with hands that smell like fish guts.....any ideas or solutions other than staying out the sun  for this?

MR. CLEAN:
Look into a High SPF, Ultra Sweat Proof stuff.  I have some that I use in exactly that situation (out in the outdoors, nothing to protect my head, massively sweaty Head)... Their out there, I believe that Coppertone makes a pretty good one. 

Tyler:
Foldable bucket hats are good also.  They don't look the best, but if you're fishing in the middle of nowhere, then not many people are going to see you anyways.  If you need to bolt, then just tuck it in your pocket and go.

MR. CLEAN:

--- Quote from: Tyler on March 28, 2007, 06:54:58 PM ---Foldable bucket hats are good also.  They don't look the best, but if you're fishing in the middle of nowhere, then not many people are going to see you anyways.  If you need to bolt, then just tuck it in your pocket and go.

--- End quote ---
Dude, Bucket Hats are the Best, What are you talking about?  On the right night, With the right "Motives" in mind, a Bucket hat can top off what is a Killer Look...

#i&@
By the way, When are we going to see some SBG Buckets?  I would like to Rock one of those this summer!  8)

PBurke:
i just got some coppertone spray, spf 30. seems to work well. no need to rub it, just spray and go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version