Author Topic: Approaching Women  (Read 23695 times)

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
Approaching Women
« on: March 27, 2007, 10:41:42 PM »
I've been reading some of the posts in this section and I just wanted to throw my two cents in. I know a lot of guys that have awesome personalities and they never let it shine when meeting new people. Physical attraction is important, but its not everything. Confidence is such a huge factor when meeting someone....it says so much about a person. If you don't believe in yourself, why should I? Being a sly I'm sure most of you aren't lacking any confidence! So if there is a girl that you've been eyeing, walk up to her and talk to her! What's the worst that could happen? She could blow you off? She is one in a million and she wasn't good enough for you anyway, if she is going to dismiss you that quickly! The more you do it, the easier it gets (like riding a bike)!

Wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Sara

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Approaching Women
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 11:08:43 PM »
Very well said!! 

I have proven this theory to be true.  And, you've seen my pics...I'm not the best looking dude in the world or even close.  It's a numbers "game" in that you never know if it's the 1st, 5th, or 120th girl that you talk to that is going to end up being "the one."  But, if you never get past the first one, you'll never get to the 120th.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 11:39:05 PM »
The only problem is when the girl is a hot as you Sara, some of us guys get their tang toungled... ah, I mean their tongue tangled!   :*))

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 11:46:56 PM »
The only problem is when the girl is a hot as you Sara, some of us guys get their tang toungled... ah, I mean their tongue tangled!   :*))

And that's the sweetest part, fulmbling through it  :*))  :-[

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 07:19:54 AM »

And that's the sweetest part, fulmbling through it  :*))  :-[

I always had that problem when I was single......I sounded like Porky Pig.

"Would you like to d-d-d-d-d-d-d.......wanna boogie?"
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 07:24:40 AM »
Very well said!! 

I have proven this theory to be true.  And, you've seen my pics...I'm not the best looking dude in the world or even close.  It's a numbers "game" in that you never know if it's the 1st, 5th, or 120th girl that you talk to that is going to end up being "the one."  But, if you never get past the first one, you'll never get to the 120th.

Then you lucked out bro, because you definitely married up! Your wife is a nice looking gal. What number was she in your game? ;D

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
What number was she in your game? ;D

Thanks schro!  She was about 13968, but who's counting?  ;D  Actually, I don't know what number she was, but there were a lot of  dates along the way and about 100 times more rejections, especially when I lived in L.A.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 11:51:24 AM »
What number was she in your game? ;D

Thanks schro!  She was about 13968, but who's counting?  ;D  Actually, I don't know what number she was, but there were a lot of  dates along the way and about 100 times more rejections, especially when I lived in L.A.

But she's Numero Uno now, right?
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 12:14:05 PM »
That is correct senor!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 02:20:52 PM »
sara, you are right. what is the worst that can happen? getting told no, or meeting ANASTASIA? you know what i mean. ha ha ha should i tell the boys what you did to that poor bastard at that bar?

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 06:26:12 PM »
sara, you are right. what is the worst that can happen? getting told no, or meeting ANASTASIA? you know what i mean. ha ha ha should i tell the boys what you did to that poor bastard at that bar?

:*))  :*))  :*))  :*))  :*))

What can I say....yes I admit there are times that I can be shallow, (I've already told you I'm allergic to stupid) but for the most part, I try and give everyone the benefit of a doubt! Some people just walk in screaming it  :px

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 07:20:22 PM »

What can I say....yes I admit there are times that I can be shallow, (I've already told you I'm allergic to stupid) but for the most part, I try and give everyone the benefit of a doubt! Some people just walk in screaming it  :px

Scream... Scream...  :D

I definately agree with you there, but there is a difference between inteligence and skills with the ladies.  You can have one of the sharpest guys on the planet be one of the most tong tied, unsocial, unskilled members of society [a complete NERD! in the bad sense of the word], and then you find guys like myself for instance, I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I am definately smooth like Jelly from the Jar, Baby!  And let me just say, its always nice to find Beauties like yourself who further justify my "research"...

Just Call me Prof. Clean  8)
Peace

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »

Scream... Scream...  :D

I definately agree with you there, but there is a difference between inteligence and skills with the ladies.  You can have one of the sharpest guys on the planet be one of the most tong tied, unsocial, unskilled members of society [a complete NERD! in the bad sense of the word], and then you find guys like myself for instance, I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I am definately smooth like Jelly from the Jar, Baby!  And let me just say, its always nice to find Beauties like yourself who further justify my "research"...

Just Call me Prof. Clean  8)

There is a BIG difference between Nerd and Stupid!!!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 07:48:33 PM »
No doubt there.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2007, 10:58:56 PM »
ok guys, here goes the story of anastasia.

we are sitting in this little bar and rob gets up to go pee. this little wormy dude with a USMC t-shirt and a mohawk (go figure) he looks at sara and tries to speak. before this dude can even finish the first word she snaps a real blunt "YOU DON'T KNOW ME" and this dude fumbles the ball. BAD. but he tries again and once more is told "YOU DON'T KNOW ME" by this time i wanna laugh at him or knock him out. not sure which. but he mumbles something about her resembling someone and she just gives him a " go away dummy " look. then rob gets back and we tell him about it so we could all laugh together. then i got up to get another round and the BIG BALD BOUNCER/manager dude tells me"I almost feel sorry for guy. she burnt the hell out of him" to which i just laughed and went back to the table laughing. that was funny when i saw the look on the little dudes face.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!