Author Topic: Only one day and Im loving it  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
Only one day and Im loving it
« on: May 16, 2010, 06:59:33 PM »
I went to a graduation party / pool party type thing today, and I must say I felt terrific, no worrying about my hair and I got lots of compliments on how much better I look. So I'm feeling great, this 30 day rule is going to be no problem for me. Thanks to all the support and kind words from sly bald guys. You guys are the best!

Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=a93edc2f9430bed4c6b2382425c327c0

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Only one day and Im loving it
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 07:08:11 PM »
I went to a graduation party / pool party type thing today, and I must say I felt terrific, no worrying about my hair and I got lots of compliments on how much better I look.

It's nice being able to go into the pool and not worry about how your thinning locks are going to look when you come out, isn't it?

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 09:53:39 PM »
I went to a graduation party / pool party type thing today, and I must say I felt terrific, no worrying about my hair and I got lots of compliments on how much better I look.

It's nice being able to go into the pool and not worry about how your thinning locks are going to look when you come out, isn't it?
most definitely, I had this weird habit of shaking my head when i came out from under the water because my hair was shoulder length last time I went swimming haha.
Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 10:03:24 PM »

most definitely, I had this weird habit of shaking my head when i came out from under the water because my hair was shoulder length last time I went swimming haha.

Now you know the meaning of hair-free freedom! Congratulations...

Offline Mikemc411

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 03:06:18 PM »
Congrats... I just passed my 30 day mark... I'm loving it also....

Polarbear

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 03:21:47 PM »

haha, I still do this after 6 years. Can't seem to get rid of that habit ;)

MikeInPdx

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 03:57:39 PM »

haha, I still do this after 6 years. Can't seem to get rid of that habit ;)

Don't feel alone....I still do it too, and I haven't had more than a quarter inch of hair since 1990! :)

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 06:30:31 AM »
also very surprising is the 1st time I shaved it a while back, my mother hated it. Now she says it looks good? Strange...
Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

Offline Gambrinus

• Bluegrass Bald Guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • HBG
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 05:28:04 PM »
She just had to get over the shock.  We should start a mothersofslybaldguys.com  That way they can talk about it for two months before they see it  ;D